The Royal Wedding...

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
3,551
725
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
.
 
Last edited:
It's a media circus! Not so much here in Serbia though as we have too much of our own problems, but you should see for example Slovakian televisions (which I can see via cable TV). One would thought as if nothing was happening around the world (or in Slovakia itself) other then this wedding. Not interested so I don't even bother watching their news any more...
 
Doesn't bother me much even if they did meet at my Uni...
 
So you're all so disinterested that you start a thread to tell everyone of your disinterest; am I alone in seeing something of an anomaly there?
As with all couples, I'll wish them well, with the hope that the bride doesn't get hounded to death, like the woman who would (should) have been her mother-in-law. Admittedly, all the hype bores the hell out of me, so the TV will remain firmly off, but, if TV companies, around the world, are falling over themselves to show it (to an audience of 50,000,000, allegedly, so someone must be interested,) and presumably pay for the privilege, good luck to them.
Edgar
 
I could care less one way or another. It makes no difference to my life what so ever.

I won't be watching it, won't be reading about...

Like I said, don't care.

As for the thread, well that is what a forum is for, to discuss things...;)
 
Who's getting married?
 
Who's getting married?

A couple of pommies..... Isn't that a bit backwards though? Cuz a pome is a Prisoner of Mother England, that would be them that was transported, wouldn't it?

The thing that gets me is that flamin redhead from here is hopscotching around the globe with a sh!teatin grin like she was an elected official. I just hope they put her in the back row!
 
I just hope they're a good couple - I give it 2 years max before they're King and Queen of England! (poor Charlie missed that boat long ago...)
 
I'm very enthusiastic about the Royal Wedding!*




*Because I'm working that day and being paid double time to do it. :D
 
To be honest I feel bad for them both, with all this media coverage. I know that he's the prince and she's the princess-to-be, but the media should just get off their back for a while. Jeez.

And I'm not really that interested in the wedding, but I wish Kate and William the best.
 
not that interested at all, though i have got an extra days holiday out of it so best wishes to everyone royal or not who is getting hitched !
 
I just hope they're a good couple - I give it 2 years max before they're King and Queen of England! (poor Charlie missed that boat long ago...)

Only if poor old Charlie dies before his mum. Abdication is not an option after the last time! Queen Camilla anybody?
Steve
 
I was in England when Andrew and Fergie got married. I stayed far away from London. I knew it would be a mass of humanity. My wife is interested, I really hadn't given it any thought. People get married every day. I don't make any more of it just because of their status.
 
I do wish them all the best though.....and as painless as possible! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back