THE UPDATED FUTURE GROUP BUILDS POLL....

The Next 5 Group Builds Should Be???

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, so unless there are any changes to it, here it is:

GROUP BUILD – Proposed 2009 – 2010 Schedule

Jan FEB MAR APR MAY Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
----1---------------------- Defence of the Reich

Jan Feb Mar APR MAY JUN Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
-----2--------------- Pacific Theatre of Operations

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun JUL AUG SEP Oct Nov Dec
-----3-------------- Mediterranean / North Africa Theatres

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep OCT NOV DEC
-----4-------------- Heavyweights (Bombers/Tank Busters/Anti-Shipping)

JAN FEB MAR Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
-----5-------------- Cold War Protagonists '49- '89 ***SPLIT BUILD*** ARMOR Battle of Kursk, July 1943.

Jan Feb Mar APR MAY JUN Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
-----6--------------- D-Day/Invasion Stripes June 6th

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun JUL AUG SEP OCT Nov Dec
-----7-------------------- Battle of Britain October 31st

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep OCT NOV DEC
-----8-------------- Commonwealth / VVS Forces ***SPLIT BUILD*** ARMOR Stalingrad till Kursk

Wayne's Wonderful World of Models Hobbies:- kits, paints, decals, plans and expert advice, supplied mail order, anywhere in the world!!!

i'll get what i can for what ever but till september i wouldn't have much money for moddles

Seems ok to me guys. I have a few kits that will cover most if not all of those catergories. Will clean my stockpile out a bit, which isn't a bad thing really :lol: :)

The Pacific has been finalized, anything that flew in the Pacific from Pearl Harbor till The Big Bangs.....

The Med hasnt been finalized as far as I know, but would assume its any aircraft from any country that flew in the Med and North African Campaigns....

Im planning on doing an Hs129B and the B-24 Strawberry Bitch for the N. African gimmick...

Yep Dan. The general opinion seems to be that anything that flew in the Pacific/ SE Asia campaigns during that time frame is OK, and the same for the Med/North Africa, including Sicily, Malta etc.

That's the OOB....8)

I'm gonna try and sniff out another '88C-6 to do with my Beaufighter from No. 603 Squadron (I think it was that one) City of Edinburg. Both for the Med hullabaloo.....anti-shipping me think and MAYBE a Spit!

Pacific GB, already have Swede Vejtasa's Dauntless', only look to get a F4F-4 Wildcat for Mr Leonard's father and Midway...."Black 13". 8)

Sounds good Jan. I'll be doing the Avenger for the PTO build, FAA from Victorious, late '44. The MTO will hopefully be the 1/32nd scale Beaufighter. If funds permit, on top of other commitments, I might throw in another one for each build, not sure what though, as I need to do some for the diorama guide, and a long-term plan to have another go at converting two 1/32nd scale kits into a Spit XIV.

i've got an F4U 1-D from tamiya, doing one of the schemes from the box VMF 112 maybe, hoping to get an A6M zeke(zero) for the PTO build !

i'll worry about the MTO build later but might do a 109 F-4 trop and look at a P-40 or spitfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back