THE UPDATED FUTURE GROUP BUILDS POLL....

The Next 5 Group Builds Should Be???

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, so unless there are any changes to it, here it is:

GROUP BUILD – Proposed 2009 – 2010 Schedule

Jan FEB MAR APR MAY Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
----1---------------------- Defence of the Reich

[/B]

Hey, I am new to the "Group Build". So I have some questions.

Does the entry have to have the Red/Blue tail bands for Defence of the Reich?

Are there any limits on scale?

Does the kit have to be completely unstarted to be used? Or can a partially done kit be used?

Are build in progress photos required?

Is a build in progress thread required?

Can two kits be entered?

In the USAF and Army Guard, we say that the only dumb question is the one you DON'T ask!

Thank You! I look forward to your answers.

Bill G.

1. No they do not, but they need to have served in the protection of the Reich... My entry is a D-9 from JV44 which protected 262's during takeoff and landing...

2. NO

3. Partial can be used under certain circumstances... Explain ur model in question and the Judges will answer up...

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Yes

Look forward to seeing what u have in mind Bill....

1. No they do not, but they need to have served in the protection of the Reich... My entry is a D-9 from JV44 which protected 262's during takeoff and landing...

3. Partial can be used under certain circumstances... Explain ur model in question and the Judges will answer up...

The two I would like to do are 1/48 Tamiya Me-262A-1a - Red 13 Oberstleutnant Heinz Bar III./EJG2, Lechfeld, March 1945. I know "Lucky" will know that one! I like that one because my SEN Teams radio call sign in Iraq was Kilo One Three. The kit has just been drooled and dreamed about. It is completely unbuilt. The many parts are still in plastic.

The other is 1/72 scale Bf-109G-14/U2 by Smer. Blue 11 Ofw. Franz Meindl, Pilot in JG11. The box says it is for Operation Bodenplatte. This kit is started. I have the fuselage together less horizontal stabilizers. The wing is together. No exteriot painting is done. I still have much work to do to get the wing and fuselage to fit together correctly!

I wait the Judges Rulings from on High.

Bill G.

Bill Go for it on both Models, I have no problem with the partial build being continued and entered, I'm sure the other judges wont mind either, after all we want maximum participation!:D

I am building the Tamiya Me262 also, so check my progress thread also...

Thanks Wayne.

I have taken my starting pictures. Now to go into photoshop crop and shrink them down to 775 so I don't draw any flak!

I take it your is in start to finish builds? I will try to find it! I hope we both aren't doing Red 13!

I was in the Air Force, but I sure the heck wasn't a navigator!

Bill G.

Bill, there's no problem entering the part-built kit for this build. Look forward to your progress threads mate.
Terry.

Thanks Dan and Terry re the build description! So transports, etc included then, not just fighters?
I'm planning an RNZAF C-47B Dakota in pacific markings...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back