The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send the snow here ASAP please !!

hoarfrost at 22F, one of the colder bikes rides I have had but it is quiet everyone is home by their fireplace/stoves and it was great all 5 of us freezing our butts off. It's liie silver lace outside, fragile and delicate.........wonderful

♫ E ♪

I would Erich but I would like the snow here. Anyway here is a pic of the snow earlier in the day before I went skiing...

Attachments

• snow__small__149.jpg
    snow__small__149.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 233
It's ...well...there's nothing going on here. There's a furious wind chill and that's about it.

Pisis said:
OK, so let me tell you what happened past two days....

Day1 - Orcan, wind speed 140 km/h..... When I walked from school, I wasn't walking but bouncing on the path.....

Day2 - Snowing 24 hours and still more snow falling down from the sky. So far over 50 cm of snow.......

A couple hours north of where I live they had 190km/h winds from the Orcan.

Right now it has snowed for 3 days straight. Here is a picture of the Town where I live that I took this morning.

Attachments

• snow_799.jpg
    snow_799.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 222
ok, so i assume your gonna send some schnee right here, over the gebirge :D

this is a main picture on the biggest czech news server.....
91skeid-top2sirka.jpg
and they say there's gonna be South-West wind, so I expect pretty much snowing here, too. :D

Yeap get ready for the snow over there in the Czech. It hit here hard. There were a lot of accidents and 2 deaths I believe in northern Germany. It is comign your way Pisis.

Starting to get dark now but you can see the general type of weather we had here for the last week. And also a strange black haired figure who was too retarded to turn off the flash....

Attachments

• weather_001_978.jpg
    weather_001_978.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 196
well no snow but it is freezing rain here now with about a 1/2 inch of ice on all the treest. eVeryone seems to be at home except for emergency vehicles running around with sirens blazing early this morn. I suppose similiar but not quite to Adlers plight in Germany. It's beautiful in it's own way but dangerous

E

want to borrow my snow shovel Skimm ?

weather has changed remarkably here, from ice to heavy heavy rain ..... rats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back