The weather where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was an incredibly mild winter normally we have what is called an ice bridge which forms when ice chunks from lake Erie flow over the falls and accumulate at the bottom this year no ice bridge I cannot recall that before

Attachments

• cticebrdg_192.jpg
    cticebrdg_192.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 119
Well I woke up and everything is covered in snow - like 30 cm of new snow! Crazy, my buddy wasn't even able to open the door when he was trying to left my place...

today is hot enough to melt crayons and make everyone seem so sweaty like they took a bath, and no one is doing any sports now

they cant go near an air-conditioner or an electric fan cause they can get a flu and have to stay in bed for the summer... THAT IS STILL TO COME!!!!

Snows then gets up to about 50F, Last weekend it was 70F.

PB - great shot of the falls, brings back memories....

Sunny and 77 degrees F here right now. Spring seems to have arrived in force over the last week.

pbfoot, I grew up in Buffalo, and I remember other years when the ice bridge never formed, especially since they started installing the ice boom upriver to keep large chunks of ice from going over the falls and accelerating the erosion.

I was at the Falls twice the past fall / winter, once at Thanksgiving and once at Christmas-time, it was plenty cold both times, but not much snow. My parents in Buffalo got nearly a foot just last week, though.

Here in Raleigh it was also a mild winter, no measurable snowfall at all. We normally get at least one storm of a couple inches per year.

according to faa weather the only snow of more than 4inches this year in KBUF was on nov 25th maybe the southern tier got more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back