UEFA Euro 2008

Who do you predict to win the Euro 2008 Competition?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i dont think ballack is the most important player.

schweinsteiger thats the great brain of that squad in mine opinion. and the germans most valuable player.

also lahn and podolski could ever make the diference if ballack is out.

Ballack is the best player so his loss is huge. Could be typical trash talk though.

Podolski and Schweinsteiger are the key for me...plus Lahm going forward. The goals will involve these guys.

Torsten Frings will be vital but if he plays injured then he won't be able to do much.

Not much interest in the others.

A Spanish win has to be on the cards. But I do believe the first goal will decide the game and whorever scores first wins.

if "the fury" wants to win that match, first of all:

they need to start the first 45 minutes focused in the game and avoid all errors as possible.

germany should starts the match like "blitzkrieg style", pushing spanishs back to their own half-field, the phisycal superiority of the mannshaft at that time will prevail.

but i gess hopefully the second half the germans will decrease their rate and the spanishs could have a chance to show their nice football, but keeeping the ball on floor and many passes.

anyway that would be the match of the year !

man have i told you i love this game ? football is the best game of the world, in brazil, or scotland, even in china, footbal ruuuulez bro !

Germany gave up the second half. They were not properly conditioned to for the little Spaniards and it showed. The announcers made such a big deal on the size differential, but it really only became an issue in set plays. Germany was lucky to walk away from that game with only a 1-0 defeat. Spain was on fire.

Excellent game.

Just for Adler ( :twisted: :twisted: ..) the nice shot over Lehmann by "el niño" ( the kid) Torres.

21jch05.jpg

Aniway, jokes aside I think Spain well deserve it.

Just for Adler ( :twisted: :twisted: ..) the nice shot over Lehmann by "el niño" ( the kid) Torres.

21jch05.jpg

Aniway, jokes aside I think Spain well deserve it.

should be lehmann a apprentice of our friend oliver kahn ?

:lol:

jokes apart, germany shows a very strong team on this eurocup, and they could be one of the top team in south africa´s world cup !

spain also show a great futbol many agressive, always nice to watch

i just feel sorry for portugal, i wanna portugal sould be the winner because scolari would deserves that at his last tournment as coach of portugal. but portugal falls fighting to the end, is better than lose without fight i hope next eurocup portugal sould be the great winner !

Old saying...be lucky or be good.

Spain were good.
Germany were lucky.

Spain were still good and Germanys luck ran out.

Philip Lahm was to blame for Torres goal and Lehmann talked about the ref being biased and the game fixed. In English...but he spent years at Arsenal so his English is good and he knows what he is saying.

Congratulations Spain!

You were the better team. That is what makes sports great. You win some and you loose some.

In defence of Lehmanns comments about the ref being biassed. It is the truth. Germany should have been rewarded a penelty kick for that head but on Podolski. The Ref did some very bad calls this game.

That is no excuse though. Germany played lousy and deserved nothing but the loss.

Also here the icehockey has a lot of fans...hard to say what is most popular here...for me sure icehockey...

I second that! :lol:
football is cool too though :lol:

Germans were clearly outclassed by the Spaniards, ran out of luck and power, die Abwehrkette was as bad as in the game against Croatia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back