UEFA Euro 2008

Who do you predict to win the Euro 2008 Competition?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Go Germany!!!!!

I must congratulate Turkey though. I feel they played the better game. Germany is a better team, but they allowed Turkey to much room to play and they made to many mistakes. The Germans were terrible in passing and they were not aggresive eneogh.

In the end though, it is the win that counts. That is Football...

Go Germany!!! This is Germany's year to win a major tournament! I can feel it. They are going to play good in the next game and bring home the European Cup for the 4th time!

I will post some great pics that I took tonight when I get home from work tomorrow. It is rather late, I need to go to bed and celebrate with the wife a bit, and then get some sleep....:lol:

On Sunday we are going to one of the Big Fan Miles to watch the final. It will be a great time, no matter what happens.

Oh and so far everything has been rather peaceful. I did break up what was about to be a fight between a German and a Turkish teenager, but it has been peaceful so far.

Lets hope it stays that way through the night.

True Germany won but they best get their crap together because Russia will run their butts into the ground. Oh yea Russia still needs to beat Spain:shock:

It was one of the best games of the tournament, with a disappointing result. Not that I don't want the Germans to win, but the Turks deserved it. I too wonder if the Germans will last against the Russians.

Germany were excellent in attack and very poor defendng. I've mentioned this before and it was all too obvious last night.

But the Germans got through. Not sure what this is a sign of but Russia and Spain...watching the video...will certainly like what they see.

The Russians are poor defending set pieces and will leak goals. I think the Germans could beat Russia. Spain will be a tougher game.

The Spain Russia game should be amazing. Really looking forward to this one.

I think that Germany will have no problem beating either one.

Everyone who knows anything about football, knows what the Germans are capable of. They will show it in the final. They will not show up on Sunday and not play their best game and play to win.

Here are some pics I took last night. Not very good quality, but I will have some good quality pics probably on Saturday from a friend.

At the public viewing:

gt1.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt5.jpg

gt8.jpg

The party in the streets after the game:

gt6.jpg

gt7.jpg

The car ride home:

gt10.jpg

gt12.jpg

gt13.jpg

Eh this was bound to be close. Turks had nothing to lose and had a high spirit after getting this far. Very uncomfortable opponent for Germany.

You better not judge the German team too quickly because of their performance yesterday, they played shitty against Croatia and even Austria as well but handled Portugal just fine. They get my respect for immediatly evening out after the Turkish lead and for not pooing in their pants after another late Turkish goal.

I'm pretty confident they can beat whoever wins tonight, although I predict a Germany vs. Russia game would be harder and could be a repetition of what we saw yesterday.

i was for portugal, but portugal is out, too bad !

russia still fighting, ill be for russia if so. gus hiddik is a genius !

he would fits fine being coach of brazil, but we are too bad, doesnt look likes that old good brazil people used to see in world cups, looks like a mess !

:(

Guus is brilliant. He was coach of South Korea and they were suddenly very good, then he became coach of Australia and they also suddenly performed well and look what he did to Russia.

Shame for Russia, to loose 3-0 after a few impressive games. Now I think the Germans will win the tournament against Spain.

Everyone who knows anything about football, knows what the Germans are capable of. They will show it in the final. They will not show up on Sunday and not play their best game and play to win.

Anyone who knows anything about football will also have seen Germany get beat by Croatia and squeak past Turkey. Play a weak Polish and Austrian side.

Only the game against Portugal was to the Credit.

Anyone who knows anything about football will also have seen Germany get beat by Croatia and squeak past Turkey. Play a weak Polish and Austrian side.

Only the game against Portugal was to the Credit.

yep, but the more important the game is, the better they play...like Canada in icehockey...
Anyway, looking 4ward for Sunday´s final, doesn´t matter who will celebrate...

Wow kudos to Spain. Totally shut down Russia. I thought it would be a closer game. This should be a great game on Sunday. I'm thinking 2-1 Spain.

german doesnt play a wonderfull football but their determination always could make them victorious ! in 2002 brazil beats germany but they fought until the end. its never easy win the germans, also its never easy lose for them also !

just heard ballack is a doubt for the final tomorow could be bad news for germany

i dont think ballack is the most important player.

schweinsteiger thats the great brain of that squad in mine opinion. and the germans most valuable player.

also lahn and podolski could ever make the diference if ballack is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back