UEFA Euro 2008

Who do you predict to win the Euro 2008 Competition?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

this place has a huge italian population and every time they win a major soccer game out come the flags ahorns a blowing , thank you Netherlands

Actually Spain beat Russia 4-1...

Sweden and Greece has jsut started. I need to get back to my TV.

Here are all the scores to date:

7 June
Switzerland 0-1 Czech Republic
Portugal 2-0 Turkey

8 June
Austria 0-1 Croatia
Germany 2-0 Poland

9 June
Romania 0-0 France
Netherlands 3-0 Italy

10 June
Spain 4-1 Russia

Well Germany just got their ass handed to them. Croatia beat them 2-1!

They played like **** today. I hope this lights a fire up their ass they play like they can and should on Monday.

Well Germany just got their ass handed to them. Croatia beat them 2-1!

They played like **** today. I hope this lights a fire up their ass they play like they can and should on Monday.

Even Sweinsteiger got the red card, think he should go to play earlier, even yet in the first period- he was the best German player since he came into the game...

Ah, too bad for your team Chris. Nice going for Croatia, though. I hope Germany will play better next time, as it would be a shame if they were kicked out of the competition so soon.

Germany should beat Austria. Austria were poor against Poland.

If Germany do get through then they have to play Portugal.

Ronaldo against the German defence...oh dear...hee hee.

Spain, Holland and Portugal have been hugely impressive. Spain are still my favourites and they way they spanked Russia was a lesson in spanking.

If Germany plays like the should, they can beat anyone. Unfortunately they are not playing like they should...

The dutch do, Netherlands - France 4 -1!!!!
:occasion9:

To say the truth, the French did not play bad at all, fortunately for us, the dutch scored the goals. I thought the dtuch goal within 1 minute after the French one was hilarious :lol:

Congrats Marcel!
A reason more for a Friday´s beer:lol:
Such a results in a group of death...unbelievable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back