Watermelon meets face...

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
50,904
17,292
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Location
USA/Germany
Something to make your day a little bit lighter everyone. This video is hilarious! I know I should not laugh because someone got hurt, but...

1. She is not seriously hurt.
2. If you are going to do something this stupid, well your own damn fault.
3. It is just too funny.

Watch the replays in slow motion! :lol:


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfeTZNcA3g
 
"I can't feel my face". Yeah no kidding. Lucky it's still there. She must have taken the brunt on the forehead, otherwise she'd be in reconstructive surgery right now.
 
"I can't feel my face". Yeah no kidding. Lucky it's still there. She must have taken the brunt on the forehead, otherwise she'd be in reconstructive surgery right now.

"What do we do now?"

"You have to finish."

"What?"

:Nods head in a really stupid way:

"They don't call it the amazing race for nothing."

:lol:
 
have watched this show from time to time. have a friend who really likes it. think it was last season, they were in germany and went to a biergarten where they had to drink a good 2-L stein of beer and eat about a kilo of sauerkraut. was pretty funny
 
Hmm, just got the whole genome of the watermelon. I now know all the DNA in that thing that's dripping off her face :)
 
It's easy to watch when it's someone else...:lol:
 
airframes you chauvinist!!!:lol:
 
Well that explains why I smiled a lot when I was together with my ex-boyfriend! :D :D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back