What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finding out and enjoying the 4hrs in hospital with a diagnosis of kidney stones , if you've never had them like myself they aint fun

If it helps I had similar - My solution - drink lots of Plain Old-Fashioned H2O - like 1-2 litres per day - seriously not joking

My Moan for the day

Double posting cos your link went down mid-way - then not being able to knock out the extra one

A package of mine is in the wrong post office...just found that out it's been their for 2 weeks.

Don't want to call Fedex....!!!! I really, don't have the time or nerves to pickup the phone....

My post is supposed to be held at the sorting office due to theft at this end - Guess what ??

The postman (mailman in the US) even delivers the note that says 'do not deliver this post' !

I think Mail services are getting worse - I blame the Internet, and discussion groups online

Finding out and enjoying the 4hrs in hospital with a diagnosis of kidney stones , if you've never had them like myself they aint fun

Hope your better. Had them once, spent a day and a half in the Hospital waiting for it to pass. Finally gave me pain killers and told me to go home and drink plenty of water. That was the worste pain ever, and I've been busted up badly in several automobile and motorcycle accidents.
Wouldn't wish a Kidney stone on my worst enemy.

Ouch that hurts like hell, friend of mine just gone through the same thing for 9 hours, like gall stones, it ain't no fun, hope all is well now.

I guess... who cares though...wasn't that bad.

Actually funny since 2 kids got sent to the office for tripping one another. Then we all purposely broke out in coughing fits.

To top it off I took my contact out and told the teacher it fell out...

About 5 minutes ago I discovered I locked my keys inside my car ( high five me!)

Gonna be an interesting night finding the lost key or breaking into my own car

Proberly the latter...

About 5 minutes ago I discovered I locked my keys inside my car ( high five me!)

Gonna be an interesting night finding the lost key or breaking into my own car

Proberly the latter...

Try getting a coat hangar and bending it straight with a little hook on the end. Then insert down the left hand side of the window til you find something to hook onto

May take a while but you maybe able to unlock your car this way depending on how old it is

Worked sweet!

Only took about 2-3 minutes!

Cheers mate!

Bought a used rifle from an out of state Gun dealer last Thursday. They were to send it to my local Gun dealer for transfer last week. Just got the Tracking # and found out they did not ship the rifle until this Wednesday, out for delivery to the rifle shop right now so I probably won't have it in my grubby mitts until next week!!! i was hoping to put some holes in targets this weekend!!! Oh well, will have to shoot the new shotgun I picked up yesterday instead.

Last edited:
What the hell, do you run an armory or something?

What can I say, I like guns.

Actually, I've thinned the herd in the Gun cabinet the last few years. Used to have many more rifles. Now down to a few, and just decided that rather than borrow a shotgun from a friend to Turkey hunt this year I better buy one of my own.
Now the rifle I'm waiting for on the other hand is just an excure to buy another new rifle. Always wanted a nice small caliber lever action rifle so I bought one. Marling 39A Golden. Longest production rifle still in manufacture, it's predecessor was the type of rifle that Annie Oakley did much of her trick shooting with. Can't beat Walnut and Blued milled steal on a rifle IMHO.
Still no call yet, getting anxious. Got several hundred .22 Rimfire rounds sitting around the house with nothing to do this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread