What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Except for Harrison. He's a teenager and life is supposed to be like that at that age! :)

Co-workers!

Its bad enough I have to deal with the public ("Theres a hawk outside thats eating all the squirrels and I want him removed" -swear to god that was a call today!!!) but since they are grooming me as the next supervisor I have to deal with some of the dumbest, nick-picking, complainting , whinning humans on earth. They were actually, seriously complaining about the winter hat another co-worker was wearing!!!! Are You KIDDING ME!!!!

Did this hat have drop down ear-muffs - or was it one of those 'Moose' hats ?

(sorry but since you raised the subject I was curious really)

Being let down by a colleague, but getting the blame myself. Our customer was giving me a hard time as his new H&M store opened this morning for the first time and our service engineer failed to turn up and the equipment failed just as the queuing public were waiting to come in: needless to say I got the heated rant from the relevant customer manager. :|

You mean as worn by an A$$-$$$E ?

:eeeeek:

No, I mean A$$HAT, like the ones worn by the two jacka$$es that tried to run me down in the mall parking lot today!!!

Attachments

• a$$hat.jpg
    a$$hat.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 110
don't even get me started today- that's how crappy a day/week it's been.

Just gonna enjoy a nice time in Long Beach with my daughter and cheer her on loudly!!! Hoping for back to back good meets. It's been a while, and state is in 3 weeks.

thinking happy thoughts...... happy, happy, happy........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back