What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What were the RAF thinking

I am pretty sure that they were thinking they would allow walking only on the structurally sound areas of the airframe. My Ercoupe has walkway areas marked only on the wing roots because there ain't no other place you are allowed to walk. Take a look at a B-47; it appears they were planning on tennis matches or something.

The combination of Brexit with DHL.
I ordered a guitar from the UK. So obviously we'll have to pay import taxes for that now. Problem is, it's not included in the price so I cannot pay it immediately. So DHL paid that in advance for you and you have no choice but to accept that. All nice and well, but DHL expectes you to pay them extra for that obligatory service. That extra payment is then again included in the total price of your package, so You'll have to pay 21% taxes over that amount as well. Feels like being screwed by a cooperation of DHL an the tax office together.

Exactly same problem with DHL, here.

I've ordered several items from Armenia, and they wanted extra money, because of "Special situation" in Armenia!

I've cancelled my order and they said they'll give back the money, but after 3 months, nothing happened.

Finally got rid of my aggravating propane supplier!
They were over a dollar higher per gallon ($4.38) of propane, they charged double the local yearly rate for a 250 gallon tank AND they charged a 25 dollar "service fee" for me calling in an order (instead if using their website - which I couldn't use with this phone).

The new propane service charges only $3.25 per gallon and their 250 gallon tank yearly fee is $75 - plus as a new customer, I was only charged $2.20 a gallon for the first fill up. They also welcome phone-in orders.

Why am I annoyed? The A-Hole propane company is charging me to come remove their tank!

The old supplier must use the name" ANAL RAPE PROPANE".

Users who are viewing this thread