What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, that was all I had. A child lashing out.

FWIW, I'm sitting in my car with back spasms.
Went out to pick up otc meds for my wife's sciatica. As I'm walking, I got some back pain. Fortunately I was near the car. I don't want her to know. She's in real pain.

Last edited:
Been out of action for 2 days with the stomach flu. Can't keep myself warm unless under a heavy blanket. Taken several Covid tests just to make sure. Slowly feeling better, but it's kicking my butt.

Yesterday it rained, turning to snow. Today it's 10 F and my van doors are frozen shut!
Drove from GA down to FL today. Had to run the air cond he last half of the trip. Of course if I had been able to remove the long sleeved sweatshirt I had on due to the bone chilling 48F predawn temps in GA, I might not have needed the cooling. But I was neither going to stop to take it off nor try to change it while driving, (key in scene from movie, "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles").

Been out of action for 2 days with the stomach flu. Can't keep myself warm unless under a heavy blanket. Taken several Covid tests just to make sure. Slowly feeling better, but it's kicking my butt.
Too bad! If you are having intestinal cramps, take some loperamide hydrochloride, also known as Imodoium. While it is an anti-diarrhea drug, even if you are not having diarrhea it will relax the muscles in your intestines and help relieve the cramps.

Took 4 of those yesterday at the on-set of illness. Usually that takes care of it, but not this time. Finally started feeling better this afternoon.

We're back. I thought she had a urinary track infection since she had similar symptoms a few years back. When she says "I want to go to the hospital", I don't argue.
It seems it was the sciatica flaring. Stress sets it off. We're supposed to go to Thailand the 21st of this month. I think it might be the divorce but she wants to go. Easier for her to get her "preferred" prescriptions. I gave her a shopping list for me.
I earned it.

He is a lawyer or has a lawyer friend and wants a payout or he will make wild claims on antisocial media

(My father in law was a very senior magistrate and said that lawyer is the Olde Englishe spelling of LIAR)

Users who are viewing this thread