What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My son in law used to run marathons. He got long covid in March 20 and still cannot walk any distance or pick up his small 4 year old daughter.
The difference between Long COVID and adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine appear to be at best rather uncertain. In October 2021, 5 months after getting the Maderna shots I went from running 2 plus miles every other day to painfully walking shorter distances. I began taking Relief Factor and felt some improvement but not enough to run. It was over month after I had to stop running before I discovered that leg pains are an admitted adverse reaction to the vaccine, confirmed by the CDC. Only last month, 18 months after the leg pains showed up, was I able to resume my full former running regimen.

The difference between Long COVID and adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine appear to be at best rather uncertain. In October 2021, 5 months after getting the Maderna shots I went from running 2 plus miles every other day to painfully walking shorter distances. I began taking Relief Factor and felt some improvement but not enough to run. It was over month after I had to stop running before I discovered that leg pains are an admitted adverse reaction to the vaccine, confirmed by the CDC. Only last month, 18 months after the leg pains showed up, was I able to resume my full former running regimen.
Glad you are on the mend. :thumbleft:

Had a tooth worked on about six weeks ago. It started bothering me last week. I was able to get an appointment for today. I wanted to get it corrected befie it got bad. My look, Monday I was eating mixed nuts and bit into a shelled nut. Ouch. now the tooth is loose. Now I may have to have it pulled. Now I have two that may need to be removed. Never should have started going to the dentist. It has been one thing after another. Only started going to try and prevent false teeth when I get older. Guess I am older now. Not looking forward to the visit today. I have insurance but only have 8 hours of sick time at my new job. Lets see if I can use up the 2k maximum on my cobra dental plan. 😱

Had a tooth worked on about six weeks ago. It started bothering me last week. I was able to get an appointment for today. I wanted to get it corrected befie it got bad. My look, Monday I was eating mixed nuts and bit into a shelled nut. Ouch. now the tooth is loose. Now I may have to have it pulled. Now I have two that may need to be removed. Never should have started going to the dentist. It has been one thing after another. Only started going to try and prevent false teeth when I get older. Guess I am older now. Not looking forward to the visit today. I have insurance but only have 8 hours of sick time at my new job. Lets see if I can use up the 2k maximum on my cobra dental plan. 😱
An upper plate of false teeth is no problem at all. The lower teeth - different story - look after them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back