What Annoyed You Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Count me in doing that as well mate! Give your dad my very best!

Got a bl**dy sore right forearm, elbow and right ribcage after a wee incident at work last night. Can't laugh, cough or lift too heavy things etc..... :(

Both my cars are broken. The Datsun's alternator has broken, new one was supposed to be here Monday but I've heard nothing. Golf won't start at all, got it to the garage but they can't figure it out! Since none of my so called mates can be bothered to help I will have to pay for it to be towed.

Of course that pales into insignificance compared to Rabid's post. Not sure what to say apart from hope it works out

Heh. No worries, NC. I've helped Dad try to fix a Datsun before, and my wife's GTI Volks has more issues than I care to admit. Never again!

Me....cracked a crown today. Not split, not sheared off, just sorta flaked off the edge, so it feels all scratchy-sharp when my tongue rubs over it, kinda like a popcorn husk stuck between teeth. I hate dentists.

Dad died today. Low point in an already crappy day.

Sorry guys, it wasn't my intent to hijack this thread. Wasn't thinkin too clearly, and forgot I'd posted my own thread. Mods, please feel free to move anything!!! This should be, as it was intended to be, a thread for everyone to vent. Again, my bad for cluttering it up.

Still pissed that my crown got chipped. Maybe I shouldn't grit my teeth so much?

I am so sorry to hear about your fathers passing mate. I never had, but those that had the pleasure of meeting him, I'm sure that they thought of him as a great man. Please accept and forward my most sincere and heartfelt sympathy to the rest of the family....
You're all in my thoughts and so is your father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back