What Annoyed You Today? (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Being generally bummed out today, can't sleep...and I don't know why, but I've been thinking about two old colleagues and friends that I've lost last year. Euh. %¤"¤#!!! :(

Roof leak....................right next to the back door in new add-on porch. We have had DRIVING rains from the south the past few days all punched in the butt by 60 to 70 mph gusts. It is really pissing me off by holding up my sheet rocking.

Woohoooo !...Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 dropped through the letter box half an hour ago.....Aaaand it wont install completely !. bl**dy installation program wont recognise or accept disk 2 no matter how many times I try !!!. even tried installing just the single player mode and that even needs the second disk !.:evil:

Have spoken to the supplier and they will issue a free replacement, but not until they get the original back (which is fair enough !) so that means another week of waiting...even more annoyed as I'm on leave all next week and was looking forward to decent bit of on-line wargaming.

A*se !!!

Got pulled over for a Random Breath Test.

Price I pay for being young and having a hoonish kinda car I guess, pain in the arse though.

Woohoooo !...Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 dropped through the letter box half an hour ago.....Aaaand it wont install completely !. bl**dy installation program wont recognise or accept disk 2 no matter how many times I try !!!. even tried installing just the single player mode and that even needs the second disk !.:evil:

Have spoken to the supplier and they will issue a free replacement, but not until they get the original back (which is fair enough !) so that means another week of waiting...even more annoyed as I'm on leave all next week and was looking forward to decent bit of on-line wargaming.

A*se !!!

Is it just Autorun, or have you tried loading the disk using the full install path?

No models to work on as I await my paint and parts from Revell :cry: :(

And just realized paints I ordered were acrylic :evil: which may change the finishing look Ahhhh!

Last edited:
That gives you 10 lbs a year H.. I'm 170 at 18. Was 190 when the year started, but some naps skipping dinner a few nights and its all good! Not to mention those girls....

Hey thats what my dad told my whole family! But, i don't think I'm that bad... 130 at 14... could be worse..

Well, it also depends on how tall you are... At 14, I was 5'4" and 156lbs. I'm now 6'1" at 160lbs... Barely gained weight but gained height. Good thing because I was a fat-ass.

Add this to the fact that I was a nerd, and you get the perfect high-school loser...

Can we change of subject now ? ;)

Stepped on the scale at work this morning, not good!!!!
Outside temps have struggled to get above Zero degrees F for the last few days!!!! Cold hurts my bones these days!!!

I am sitting at my desk at work and freezing my toes and fingers off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's colder inside than it is outside. Have a little space heater, but it's only warming the immediate area around my desk- when the kids come back from lunch I'm gonna freeze while teaching.

Seriously.... think....I see dead people.......

Argh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back