What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Starting on my JG4 logo sets!

For some reason, I read this as "JG4 Lego sets" and really wanted to ask where you got it. LOL

Right now, sitting at my computer, feelin miserable. Got steamrolled by some sinus thing last night, shivering so hard I hurt this morning (Advil hasn't kicked in yet) and you don't even want to know what it took to clear out my sinuses this morning. Wife and kiddo still coughing, but hopefully we're all on the mend. Now...where'd I put that adult beverage...

Watching the snow slowly cover the cars on my drive. I'm either staying in or getting the shovel out!
Steve

Njoying a coffee from my new Espresso machine...
Your wife?

Enjoying a cup of smoking hot brewerage, telly's on with Ancient Discoveries, remembering the days when Discovery, History, National Geographic and other channels where actually factual channels, with no f*cking 'reality' shows as far as ones eye could see, oh them memories!
Discovery? Factual Channel of the Year?? B*llshit!! They must created and handed themselves that award!

Mmmmmm.... Breakfast..... I'm working at 3am. Doing bird-proofing at a major Sydney hospital. Right now I'm on traffic control duty, as we're blocking part of the road with a cherry picker.

We've had 1 car come past in 4 hours.

I'm actually annoyed too, I wanted to get this job wrapped up tonight, but we're going to run out of gear

Then when I get home, grabbing the fishing gear and heading out to the rocks, there's still marlin about!!!

Users who are viewing this thread