What are you doing now?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

adding this post in the worlds most boring lesson ever never take creative media at gcse it is ****

adding this post in the worlds most boring lesson ever never take creative media at gcse it is ****
Welcome to the asylum (lol) Kyle, ..well at least it isn't creative interpative dance or creative miming, don't worry, the boredom will pay off.
I remember my most boring lesson from my education was Materials and Industrial Processes from college in '03, spent the time in those lessons watching 60's to 80's era videos about dendrites, pearlite other -ite element grains of metals and other engineering things that's make Open University/Knowledge Zone Maths seem interesting. Though it still sunk in somewhat amazingly.

Current listening to music too, via youtube AMV's and surfing around the net, and still thinking of Finnish spinach mini pancakes (Finnish version of Russian 'blitzer' pancakes) that aren't available in the UK

Last edited:
Hitting the forum, to cause a bit of stir and havoc, plus enjoying my latest delivery....

DSC_0811_zps2uoccajw.jpg

Composing, in my head, my "I'm leaving your rental" email................
it's gonna feeeeel soooooo goooood!
Picked up two 70.00 book cases for 40 bucks this morning, just need one more to match.

Just logged in before I perhaps decide to go for a pint or two at a local bar.
...just earlier, had a pack Seasamee(d) Red Bean Mochi, a few lightly toasted bread and butter slices; had a large lunch of own fusion of italian pasta, chineses oyster and garlic sauce with minced pork chopped tomatoes with dipping bread.

Also tried snifter luckely from a small bottle Tiawanese 'TTL' Rice Wine (19.5%) from a new Oriental Supermarket round not far away; dag namit awas it bad even when warmed up nicely to 35-40 C.
I won't be getting that brand again, ...perhaps it only good enough to cook with minced beef or pork, tom nang ma paste with coconut milk and some veggies...
I might not use it though, might bin it - it taste leaves me a little dubious to its authenticity - more vodka than a rice taste, certainly Ozeki Saké it definately is not

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back