What Are You Driving ??

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2009 Genesis. Amazing car. 290 hp, v-6, 6.2 to 60, 29 mpg Palm Desert to LA, 6 sp auto, rwd, auto wipers, auto defog, Lexicon radio, heated leather, separate ac controls, selected by everyone in car comparisons and Consumer Reports, $34,000.

Normally a Nissan Xterra, but since the faulty tire shredded and destroyed half the vehicle, I'm enjoying a nice little rented Cobalt for now. Nice and snappy where I like it:I love losing everybody behind me after the light turns green. :)

When I arrived at the rental company, the guy was like, "How's this for you?" and pointed to a powder blue BUG! I told him, no offense to other bug owners, but you couldn't pay me to be seen in this. That's when he gave me the cobalt. :lol:

Just picked a "new" used car to replace our broken down Cherokee, a 1996 Ford Mustang GT 4.6L with 80k miles on it... Damn good shape for a 14 year old car, just alittle paint fading in some spots....

Not alot of room inside it for my big ass legs, but we'll make due till tax time and a new "family" vehicle....

Attachments

• newcar 007a.jpg
    newcar 007a.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 105
  • newcar 007.jpg
    newcar 007.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 110
  • newcar 008.jpg
    newcar 008.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 94
  • newcar 009.jpg
    newcar 009.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 100
  • newcar 010.jpg
    newcar 010.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 95
This is my baby.

1978 Holden HZ One Ton utilty.
Warm 308ci and a four speed manual.
Hoping to spend a bit of money on her soon to fix some rust issues and a few mechanical upgrades8)
1Mybaby.jpg

A bit of a change from the Jeep Cherokee, and the Range Rover before that, but needs must as they say. Got this little baby 4 x4 last week, and it's turning out quite good so far. It's in exceptional condition for its age too, and even though I used to call these hairdresser's cars, I'm impressed; it reminds me a lot of my old 88 inch Land Rover, in handling if not in looks.
Now, the first person to call me Tarquin gets it !!

Attachments

• Can Jan 415.jpg
    Can Jan 415.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 117
You know when you called it a "Hairdersser's Car", I assumed you were referring it was some type of portable hair saloon :lol:

I like the lil 4x4's - they are a blast to drive.

Nice lil car. I am sure it is fun to drive as well. I need something like that to do some off road driving in, since I won't use my Jeep for that. Even though what I really want for that is an old Wrangler or CJ-5 or 7.

Aaron Brooks, think El Camino cut off at the back of the cab.............. which is a Chevelle wagon with the rear top removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back