What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just finished the "Awards" sub-section in the "Intelligence" section of my website.

The thoughest part was playing with the .gifs to add transparency... There is always a bunch of pixels that aren't exactly of the same colour in the background... forcing me to edit it in paint. It isn't as easy as it sounds.

South Africa beat Argentina with some stunning SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE flare. Just a small hint of what England will face when they realise their crappy 3 pointers won't be an answer to Habana's speed and power, ie: real rugby. heh heh Go the boks.

My new CZ 527 chambered in 22 Hornet shot 5 rounds all inside 1.25 inches
at 100 yards. Damn raccoons had better keep their heads down now.

Imam Said Jaziri was arrested today in Montréal and will face deportation ! Why? Because he lied to Immigration Canada by not telling them he had a criminal record in France.

Yeehaw ! Out you go, bastard ! (Unless those human right freaks start complaining...)

Attachments

• 060210jaziri_n.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 114
Mmmm, Meatloaf. Think I'll throw one on the smoker this weekend. If you never tried Barbequed Meatloaf it is the best. There, that in addition to all the well endowed beautiful ladies in the "Breaking News" thread have cheared me up this morning. Plus it's Friday and I'm going to pick me up some Imported German Beer for the weekend, woohoo!!!

Plus it's Friday and I'm going to pick me up some Imported German Beer for the weekend, woohoo!!!

I will just walk down to the Brew House in my town that has been brewing good beer since the 1500's and bring a case home....

And what cheered me up. The weather was good eneogh for me to get 9 Holes of Golf in at the Club in my town.

Users who are viewing this thread