What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its raining currently, cheering me up.

SE: Yeah I;ve been doing some work myself just working on the paint at the moment. Slow process but its rewarding. :)

If you like rain, you should come and live in the Netherlands, Heinz! All the rain you want :lol: Luckily the wether has been quite cold the last few days and very dry. I expect to do some very careful iceskating this weekend, as the ice will still be very thin. But I have to do it, it's been five years since we had real ice on the canals here. The thought cheers me up greatly.

Its raining currently, cheering me up.

SE: Yeah I;ve been doing some work myself just working on the paint at the moment. Slow process but its rewarding. :)

what are you doing at the moment? I am getting a spare bonnet of my workmate and I am going to try my hand at painting that. Like you said do it right and the rewards are great :)

We have Ice on the water outside! we did some iceskating and my son was on the ice for the first time in his life, riding a sled :)

Attachments

• PC220152.JPG
    PC220152.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 115
  • PC220149.JPG
    PC220149.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 112
You bet. Too bad it'll only last today, tomorrow temperatures will be above 0°C and it'll become dangerous. It was dangerous already today. Ice was only about 5 cm thick and I had cracks in the ice folowing me while I was skating :) My son didn't mind. And as it is the only day this year to be on the ice, I had to do this.

:lol:
Kudos to you SE.
I've never played it, anyone who knows me reckons I'd be good at it. I dunno its so far removed from actually playing a real guitar.

Thanks heinz, and actually you are right, playing and mastering actual guitar is a lot easier than playing guitar hero. I am just only starting to play at the medium level and its hard!

Just got to meet my nephew and niece for the first time shes 6 hes 2 saw my brother and his wife. havent seen him or her in 7 years. been so busy getting my shop going that i wasnt able to be around the family much. I hope you guys had a day like mine happy holidays:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back