What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its raining currently, cheering me up.

SE: Yeah I;ve been doing some work myself just working on the paint at the moment. Slow process but its rewarding.

If you like rain, you should come and live in the Netherlands, Heinz! All the rain you want Luckily the wether has been quite cold the last few days and very dry. I expect to do some very careful iceskating this weekend, as the ice will still be very thin. But I have to do it, it's been five years since we had real ice on the canals here. The thought cheers me up greatly.

Its raining currently, cheering me up.

SE: Yeah I;ve been doing some work myself just working on the paint at the moment. Slow process but its rewarding.

what are you doing at the moment? I am getting a spare bonnet of my workmate and I am going to try my hand at painting that. Like you said do it right and the rewards are great

We have Ice on the water outside! we did some iceskating and my son was on the ice for the first time in his life, riding a sled

Attachments

• PC220152.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 115
  • PC220149.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 112
You bet. Too bad it'll only last today, tomorrow temperatures will be above 0°C and it'll become dangerous. It was dangerous already today. Ice was only about 5 cm thick and I had cracks in the ice folowing me while I was skating My son didn't mind. And as it is the only day this year to be on the ice, I had to do this.

Kudos to you SE.
I've never played it, anyone who knows me reckons I'd be good at it. I dunno its so far removed from actually playing a real guitar.

Thanks heinz, and actually you are right, playing and mastering actual guitar is a lot easier than playing guitar hero. I am just only starting to play at the medium level and its hard!

Just got to meet my nephew and niece for the first time shes 6 hes 2 saw my brother and his wife. havent seen him or her in 7 years. been so busy getting my shop going that i wasnt able to be around the family much. I hope you guys had a day like mine happy holidays

Users who are viewing this thread