What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had my first ever appointment at the chiropractor's yesterday - she's sorting out my bad back.
And efficiently so, I might add. :D
Got another appointment today, I'm really looking forward to it. :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah....relief! :thumbleft: :thumbright:

Got some great news over my lunch hour. Came home to find a moving truck at the apartment next door. Our sloppy, loud, not closing their front door and letting it bang all hours of the day and night, empty the trash out of their car into the parking lot daily neighbors finally moved out today. Thinking they got evicted! Sweet!

So a few years ago I started to worry that the cassette tapes that I have of my bands from 30+ years ago might deteriorate to the point that they would be lost. So I looked around to find out how to convert cassette to .mp3 or .wav. Charles hooked me up with a program called Audacity but I needed to hook up the cassette player to the PC. Only player I had was a boom-box and I could only use the head-phone jack which created a crappy quality audio file.

To day I checked out a local thrift/Goodwill store and they had a cassette deck with all I needed for $10. Came home, hooked up and...... I can make audio files of all the goofy original songs and cover stuff like Led Zep that I used to do! Now to make a CD...........and videos! :)

Had my first ever appointment at the chiropractor's yesterday - she's sorting out my bad back.
And efficiently so, I might add. :D
Got another appointment today, I'm really looking forward to it. :D
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah....relief! :thumbleft: :thumbright:

Can I help ? I have the softest hands !! Actually they're Italian...... Roamin' hands....

Charles

That line Charles wouldn't be out of place in a Bond film when typed within that inclination... :)

Shaved my raggedy beard is what made me happy so far (shaved to a thin under chin strip/upsidedown mohican), well that and listening to some Don Johnson Big Band too ('Running Man' and 'The Road' and others).

Can I help ? I have the softest hands !! Actually they're Italian...... Roamin' hands....

Charles

Hahahahah - thanks Charles, but I don't think your lady would be so crazy about you "chiropractoring" other ladies. ;) :D

My happy thing today?
Meeting up with swedish friend Anna later today in Copenhagen, that'll be fun. :D
Just finished shaving and washing.
The faux hawk needed some loving attention, so I gave it some with the trimmer. ;)
Iiiiiiiiit....got a *little* short in the sides (9 mm), but wth - it'll grow back. :p
It was difficult to get a decent photo, so here's a mediocre one. ;)

529242_10151026522029210_1594523894_n.jpg

It feels nice on a hot and humid summer day, I can recommend this hairstyle. ;)

Only that my pick-um-up truck will be getting a heart transplant. Engine gave up the ghost. But the "ute" is worth saving, after all it's not a feral ute and I am one-o them that just hangs on till they literally fall apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back