What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Like I always say, "If you don't have something nice to say, then shut the F'enheimer up"!!! Bet the boyfriend didn't get any lovin' that evening.

Depends on what kinda loving we're taking about here, sweet or rough loving....eh?

Edit: Sorry to hear about your friends lads, glad that them books found a loving and caring new home...

Last edited:
Depends on what kinda loving we're taking about here, sweet or rough loving....eh?

Edit: Sorry to hear about your friends lads, glad that them books found a loving and caring new home...

Thanks. I bought a bookcase yesterday - 6 feet tall and 5 shelves. I filled it and have to go get another one! I finally started reading them - "Army Group South" is the bathroom selection and "The Longest Day" is the outdoor cigarette break selection.

Got our old daily driver fixed last night for $30 for input and output sensors for the transmission. Transmission has been locked in 2nd gear, and could not find the problem. Was sure the transmission was shot! Well, as a last ditch, hail mary effort to either fix the problem, or verify our belief that the tranny was shot and it was time to sell/junk the old rust bucket, I bought the 2 sensors from a local parts store! Too my surprise, transmission is completely fixed and shifting fine! I did not expect the sensors to fix it! I always read about guys on online forums being able to fix their problems with a cheap replacement part, but it usually never happens to me, until now! very happy. Over the weekend my fiance and I were trying to figure out how we were going to get a different car bought that was not going to be a rust bucket! Glad for the time being we do not have too!

Also just got a email from my local library. Thee Game Of Thrones Season 1 DVD is on hold for me to checkout!! Been waiting weeks for my turn! Awesome!

Just found out I have the winning bid, on eBay, for a three balsa/tissue flying model set. I got a T-28 "Trojan", a Ju-87b "Stuka" and a Grumman TBF "Avenger" for $27.48 (usd). Theses are all Guillows 500 series models, and cost about $16.00 each at the Local Hobby Shop (LHS). Woot Woot !!

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread