What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff, well done mate!

Waking up to beautiful sunny weather outside...

This past week I've had the winning bid on eBay for a total of 13 flying model airplanes. Most of the planes sell for around $16.00 at the LHS. For what I paid, including shipping, I averaged $7.29 per model. Still have bids on two, on eBay, which close tomorrow. One is a B-17 the other a B-24, both Guillows 2000 series models. The current bid is around $40.00. The models sell for $110.00 in the LHS. The peal of all the models was a Grumman F3F-2 that the plans say were copyrighted in 1997. Wish me luck !

Charles

By a unanimous vote I have been elected President of the "Smokey Mountain Chapter" of WW2aircraft.net.
I would like to thank all the little people out there that made this dream a reality, and promise all of you that world domination is not part of our agenda....

Was just notified I have the winning bid, on eBay, for a Guillows (balsa/tissue) Lockheed P-38L model. This model sells for $110.00 at the LHS, and I got it for $64.00..... which includes shipping ! Hmmm.... wonder which GB will encompass the P-38 ???

Meatloaf109 said:
I, for one, would love to see you build a large bomber, Good Luck!

Lost out on that one, Paul, by one dollar. There will be others....

Charles

I've heard it's pretty hard to loose an election unanimously when there is only one voter

Users who are viewing this thread