What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got my order from ostprodukte-versand.de today:
Two shopping nets, 2x15 original DDR christmas cards, a dog tag with the DDR flag on front, a wee gift in the shape of a DDR notepad and ballpoint pen plus a little peppermint candy thing - and 4 boxes of Stollen Häppchen - yum!
Hm, I might need to get more Stollen next payday in order to have enough for christmas, it's too yummy!

Last edited:
Post op check-up was all - and since the clinic is situated atop a shopping mall, I got myself some nice new nail polishes and a cup of coffee afterwards.

Edit:
And this.

Last edited:
Finally my Sudden Deafness thing have settled down a little. I went shopping, driving, today!
Damn it was nice to get back on the road again, instead of walking and wobbling all over the place!
Got my fridge filled, and it also means that I can use the car to get back and forth to my guitar lessons!
It has been a bit of a struggle, having to walk quite a distance because the bus stop is pretty far from the school where the lessons are taking place, and from where I live - but now it gets a lot easier. *bounces around all over the place*

And mom asked me to shop a shaver for dad for christmas, so I did that. It feels great to be able to help my folks again.
Apart from that I found two nice pens - a Parker felt tip and a Pelikano fountain pen - cheaply at a local thrift shop - snatch!
I had a nice chat with the ladies who worked at the thrift shop, they were really sweet and nice. We had fun.

Guess it'll soon be time to drag my biker buddy along on a motorcycle trip while we still have somewhat dry and ice- and snow free roads.
Hmm, with this weather we might even be able to go on our usual christmas bike ride and new year's eve bike ride!
Freezing temperatures doesn't matter as long as the roads are dry.

Users who are viewing this thread