What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice one mate. I'll uncross my fingers for you ! Hope it works out and you finally get something worthwhile, where you're appreciated, and without any hassle.

^ We can correct that...

My good thing today?
Hmmm, having a lazy day, watching a lot of telly and going online to check up on my fave forums.
Digging into a lot of webpages to try to find some fountain pen models that I have, which have no company or model name on 'em (detective work), and generally messing around, relaxing.

Had a few hours with my youngest daughter, back from University in London for the holidays. Had a great chat, and she was able to give me some hints and tips, and show me how to do a few things in 'Photoshop'. Great day!

Play a bit of Monopoly with the family. By the end of the game I had acquired all the properties that you can buy on the board and I had put hotels on all of them except for the last 2 pairs (6 colours - they had 3/4 houses on them) that I'd got (we had no hotels left). Bankrupted everyone and won rather satisfactorily...

I get to go to Albion Park tomorrow with one of the volunteers!!!!!!!!
Might get to get in on some working with the air museum myself!!!!!!!

Annie got me a glider ride for Chrissie as well

Users who are viewing this thread