What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

2 day work week, then it's off for 5. Spending much of Wednesday driving the the most far north part of Minnesota, then spending the next 3days trying to catch Walleye's through a hole drilled in the ice. Six others and myself spending 3 days and nights in a fishing shack could get ugly though. If the snoring gets to bad I'll be sleeping in my vehicle!!!
Good timing on this mid-west snow storm too, hopfully the roads are cleared out by the time I hit the road.

This cheered me up and yet, kind of sad. During breakfast this morning in camp, buddy pointed to the bullcook and said to me, "For one concert tour, that guy was the drummer for Dr. Hook". A bullcook in a camp is a guy that gathers up and washes the plates, cutlery and such.

Geo

I'm easily pleased. Went shopping and scored 2 tins of haggis. Rural French shops rule! And I still have a spare Christmas pudding to eat. Life is good (though probably short if I have haggis followed by Christmas pudding in one meal.)

Users who are viewing this thread