What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good Show, Red. My congrats to the Mr. It's harder to make a boy
when you have the model for a female in front of you ! :evil4:

Charles

Thanks Charles!

Funny thing - we had a bet going - He wanted a girl (shocking, I know) and I knew it was a boy. If I was wrong, I had to treat him to Red Lobster. If he was wrong...

I'll take two lobster tails, some coconut shrimp and a small steak, rare. XD XD:lol:

Oh, and Elliot Spitzer resigning. That made me laugh, though I WAS hoping he'd try to hang on so we could impeach his hypocritical a**... That would have been even better

Ignoring this one idiot that takes out at the shop I work at. He caused a lot of sh*t their and I do not help him if he comes in the boss handles him himself due to the sh*t that went down a while back.

I was working in a medical building, trying to get a wireless AP too work. As it happened, it was in pediatrics, right outside of the ultrasound room.

A preggo woman was there with her "very" old grandma..... and she was crying tears of joy seeing the pics (and listening to the heart beat) of her her soon to be grandchild.

Going to the Formula 1s tomorrow, oh and its a free corporate ticket, do I hear free booze and a grand stand seat??

:lol:

Probably Mclaren............I actually just watched the practise and the roulette display team before going back into the city. It was very hot and little shade. Mind you I got close enough to feel the wind of the F1s at full pelt on the fence.

enjoy mkloby.....

In the sun drinking with some mates watching a local cricket grand final, and for the record the team we are supporting have it all sewn up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back