What Cheered You Up Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you thank you - I'll miss the real nasty parts of the pregnancy while I'm away... damn that first trimester :lol:

Thank you thank you - I'll miss the real nasty parts of the pregnancy while I'm away... damn that first trimester :lol:

Congrats. LOL. But I'm a tellin ya, it ain't just the FIRST trimester that's the worst. Muwhahaa. :twisted: Two more weeks and I'm on my third trimester. AND IT IS HADES through the ENTIRE thing (but I wouldn't trade it for the world either.) We women find "100 Ways That Our Husbands P*** Us Off"... DAILY. Some days, it be hourly.

Little Walt didn't get his usual cuppa in the morning and he LET ME KNOW a couple of days ago. Head, feet and punches all at once. Rotten little....:mad:

As for good things, er... supposed to be starting my translation job on the 31st, moving to a new apartment on the ground floor. 10 miles closer to work too.

That makes two of us :) We have one on the way as well.

Congrats - what names do you have picked out? If we have a girl we're going with Gabrielle (my pick), Abigail (wife's pick), or maybe Anna (neutral agreement).

For a boy... we are not sure.

Red Baroness - my wife was only really nasty and tired during the first trimester last time. Hopefully this will be a repeat and she'll be relaxed when I return.

Congrats - what names do you have picked out? If we have a girl we're going with Gabrielle (my pick), Abigail (wife's pick), or maybe Anna (neutral agreement).

We haven't picked names yet, still plenty of time.
Of course congratulations to you as well. Hope everything will be alright with your wife. My wife is still going well, little bit tired but that's all. Hope it stays that way. When is the package due to arive?

For a boy... we are not sure.

Red Baroness - my wife was only really nasty and tired during the first trimester last time. Hopefully this will be a repeat and she'll be relaxed when I return.

Crossing my fingers for you guys then; this one is my first (and last) so it's particulary tough. Specially when you have to move to a new place in the middle of it. :lol:

Those are some pretty names too; if I was having a girl we had picked Patricia. But y'all know what I'm havin. And hubby STILL owes me a Red Lobster dinner out of it. :twisted:

June 28th, Walter Oesau's birthday. Incidentally, the SAME day (Saturday) as his was back in 1913.

Freaky. Even freakier when I just looked and realized it's around 98 days until the day. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back