What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh look old boy, a brand spanking new Spitfire and your favourite Mk. too!!

Ok lads, hurry up while I've got him occupied...!

That horrible slimey ****ing little ****** Blair popped up to say 'well done' to Murray.
Blair is Scots you know... ( I should ****ing coca)
Murray should have twatted him and done us all a favour.

BBC Sport - Ashes 2013: England win first Test against Australia

That and 2 days of 25+C and airshow on my doorstep. Saw the Red Arrows, BBMF (Lancaster / Hurricane / Spitfire), Typhoon and others on both days can't beat 6 Merlins...

Shame exams start tomorrow...

Cricket for me too Hugh !
5 days of fantastically close play, glad England won but would not have been to sad if the Aussies scraped home, they almost deserved to win !

hope the next 4 games are as good

Cheers Karl!
Yep, seen quite a few Dak's and a static Li-2, but this is my first flight in one! Loved every minute!

There were 2 airworthy Li-2s left (from a total of 6000 built), but learned on saturday that the Moscow-based bird has sadly crashed since. The crew thought there was enough fuel for the flight. There wasn't.

They must have had poor quality coal!!
Great stuff Evan. I flew in a Dak many years ago, and got to taxi it on the deck, but like Karl, I'd love to have been able to do a jump from one. There was one at a skydiving 'boogie' I went to in the late 1980s, and I was down for lift 12 of the day, freefall from 10,000 feet, but the bl**dy thing went 'tech', so I didn't get the jump in !!

Cheers guys!

Shame you missed that jump Terry. Personally can't see the point in wanting to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back