What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

that's cos you never tried it mate ! :lol:
My sister enjoys skydiving and is always trying to get me to try it.

My reply is always the same...if you're willing to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft, what the heck would you do if the dang thing were in flames?

I think my Mom would consider her giving me the middle-finger being "unlady like"...

If you saw, and felt, how the RAF throw around those bl**dy 'Hercs', then you'd know why we jump out of 'em !!
Anyway, even freefall is perfectly safe. If anything goes wrong, even from 25,000 feet, it's only the last inch which is lethal .......

remember my first jump with my dad stood behind me in the stick, before we got in the Herc he says" if anything goes wrong cross your legs".

"why" i ask ?

"so they can screw you out of the ground using your ears" he tells me !

"B*****D !" i said !!!!!!

If you saw, and felt, how the RAF throw around those bl**dy 'Hercs', then you'd know why we jump out of 'em !!
Anyway, even freefall is perfectly safe. If anything goes wrong, even from 25,000 feet, it's only the last inch which is lethal .......

There are old pilots,

There are bold pilots,

And then there are crazy bastards like Airframes.

:lol:

Guys...:lol:

Damn straight Karl - never jumped, and don't intend to! Freaky enough tramping along cliff trails, or jumping off them into rivers! :)

Cheers Dave, no let downs on this flight! Flew for 30 mins from Budaörs on the outskirts of Budapest right up to the bend of the Danube, buzzing the hills and castle ruins at Esztergom and Vác at low level... fantastic! :D

Took some detail pics of the aircraft, what category would you guys post them under?

About 30 bloggers on tonight!!!!!

Just means we get to kick some more Arssesssss!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back