What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

4 Hours of MTBiking according to my gps we climbed 3,300 feet covered 14.5 miles and collectively had 6 crashes 2 punctures and a broken chain. We got soaking wet, covered in smelly Pennine mud and had as much fun as it is possible to have whilst still wearing clothes.

Now filled up with Fish and Chips with beer in the fridge ready to sit in front of the TV and watch hours of sport highlights, F1, then West Ham v Liverpool and then Ulster v Saracens.

4 Hours of MTBiking according to my gps we climbed 3,300 feet covered 14.5 miles and collectively had 6 crashes 2 punctures and a broken chain. We got soaking wet, covered in smelly Pennine mud and had as much fun as it is possible to have whilst still wearing clothes.

Now filled up with Fish and Chips with beer in the fridge ready to sit in front of the TV and watch hours of sport highlights, F1, then West Ham v Liverpool and then Ulster v Saracens.

Excellent! :) MTB is one my favourite sports.

New Game of Thrones season tonight. After a nice jog to loosen up after work all day.

Went to Comic Con today and got a few photo's and autographs of some favourite TV characters...Amanda Tapping - Stargate and Sanctuary, Jewel Staite Firefly and Stargate Atlantis and few others too! really nice people...:D
I've just recently discovered Firefly myself and am now thoroughly hooked. I can't believe I never knew about it before. it's a shame it only laster 14 episodes. The writing and characters were so good it should have lasted for years.

Saw this today and it gave me a good laugh. I hope they run their trains better than they make their calenders. Maybe some one was trying to put off tax day by a day.
:lol:

Attachments

• DSC01999.JPG
    DSC01999.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread

• at6
Back