What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chips = Delicious....Gravy = Delicious....Chips with Gravy on them = The Work of Satan.

Oh by the way for you colonial chaps who drive on the wrong side of the road and think football is played wearing body armour chips = fries

Chips = Delicious....Gravy = Delicious....Chips with Gravy on them = The Work of Satan.

Oh by the way for you colonial chaps who drive on the wrong side of the road and think football is played wearing body armour chips = fries

very nicely put my friend !

chips should only be served with battered fish and maybe steak and thin french fries should only be served with Moules and garlic mayonaise !

Went to a general annual meeting in the Knud Rasmussen Society.
Knud Rasmussen was a famous danish/grenlandic polar explorer, and one of my childhood/teenage heroes. ;)
Met a lot of nice people, hear a lot about greenlandic tupilaks, had a chat with Knud Rasmussen's granddaughter, and had an overall great time. :)
Oh yeah, and since it was held in Hundested on the north coast of Sjælland, I had a nice car ride, enjoying myself and relaxing.
Heh, I love to drive. :D

Went to Comic Con today and got a few photo's and autographs of some favourite TV characters...Amanda Tapping - Stargate and Sanctuary, Jewel Staite Firefly and Stargate Atlantis and few others too! really nice people...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back