What Cheered You Up Today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I love my job... I'm at the airport each day and get to see so many different aircraft taking off or landing. Last Thursday, saw 3 stearmans, DC 3 in D-Day colors, and a P-51. A couple of days prior to that got to watch a P-40 taking off and an OH-13 (mash type helicopter). :)
You lucky dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my forum skin changed back to the good ol' style! Must be getting old as I hate change in something I get used too!

I finally made some real progress on my KG13 grip project today, and it looks like the weather has finally turned cooler. August in our part of Spain is no joke.

The long-awaited RAF Ventura kit was delivered by courier today - on a Sunday!
Cheered me up no end, though Heaven knows when I'll get around to building it, the way my hands have been this year !!

Hearing from my youngest daughter, who is at University in London, to arrange a full day out together at Duxford next month, as we missed the September air show. It seems she has well and truly got the aviation bug ! I wonder why ....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back