What Cheered You Up Today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A break in the rain today allowed me to enjoy an afternoon of lying in the long grass whilst flying a kite with my 2 year old son. Perfect.

After having to endure short working hours and layoffs for the last month. It was nice to know that I could relax and enjoy the moment, now that I have been given redundancy and am starting a new job for more money on Monday. My money troubles are over.

A break in the rain today allowed me to enjoy an afternoon of lying in the long grass whilst flying a kite with my 2 year old son. Perfect.

After having to endure short working hours and layoffs for the last month. It was nice to know that I could relax and enjoy the moment, now that I have been given redundancy and am starting a new job for more money on Monday. My money troubles are over.

Nice - I can't wait till my boy's old enough to do things like that with. I also wish we had a break in rain - we've had nothing but thunderstorm after thunderstorm lately.

Nice score, indoor cricket in Aus? Even in winter you should still be playing outside...

2 days until I go to France on holiday.
:lol: Well right now we are getting flooded with rain quite literally and secondly the pitches get covered up as Australian rules football is played on the same grounds.
But pre season for the real stuff starts soon.......

2 days till I go on a small trip aswell.

I might finally get approved for an apartment been trying to get for the past week. 5 bedrooms, 2 complete baths and rent is what I'm paying now for a 2bdrm. Spoke to the landlord today and it was real positive. Almost there!!!!

Check out this picture of my boy! That cheered me up!

Attachments

• DSC02181b.jpg
    DSC02181b.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 131
Found out that COMBAT has returned to the TV screen in Oz. Started this morning with the very first episode and will continue each Saturday and Sunday morning on Fox Classics. It's been a VERY long time since Combat graced our screens, 'Bout bloody time!!!

Just acquired this rising sun for my WW II collection...

Attachments

• my_Jap_flag.JPG
    my_Jap_flag.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 134
Now that's attitude! Where have I been. I miss little Matty.

I've actually been pretty busy lately and haven't had too much time. Hopefully I'll start flying helos next week instead of standing watch every day.

Ombre - nice rising sun. How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back