What do you do for a living? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OH i just woke up n didnt even see it sorry im jus rele tired n a lil cranky

I'm a Warranty Administrator for a Mazda dealer in Va. Beach, VA. I make
sure my company get's paid by Mazda Motor of America for the warranty
work we do on Mazda's. Oh..... I'm 73 years old and still work a 42.5
hour week.

Hi guys long time no see.

I first worked at a video rental sho, but the boss was a assh*le and I got another job that is a PS2 PS3 game hiring shop and I am so happy there and my new boss is a great guy and he works with me and he appreciate the work I do for him.

Found out I've got myself a job as a research assistant for a drug discovery company.
Well done Mossie I thought you had to develop drugs but perhaps you have a sensitive snoz and sniff out the airport luggage.
Told you at FL you would do ok first step is the hardest now you're on the first rung its up all the way.

OK, please boil for me 500 pills and 1kg of Meth, payment via invoice.

Attachments

• blingbling.jpg
    blingbling.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 202
Basic molecular biology sort of things Marcel, going to be given training on using radioactive markers aswell- should be fun.
Discovery development it's all the same thing.
Thanks everyone.

You're going to do AFLP then? Or mainly northerns? (or the ancient RFLP)
I did a lot of radio active stuf years ago, manly notherns. It's fun if you know what you're doing and if you don't have a chinese guy walking around: "You'll have to clean and check everything with your geiger until it's very clean, do you understand?" He: "Yes, yes" Next time we had to de-contaminate the whole lab and the whole procedure happened not once but almost every week. :shock: They should have forbidden him to work there.. :rolleyes:

Not entirely sure what I'll be doing day-to-day but it's a small company so I'll be doing a bit of everything.
Pisis, it'a bit more difficult than that, I will start brewing my own beer in a few months though.

Well Guys - With this alphabetic this and that, I just wanted
to add that I am a Cad Manager for an A/E/C firm...Quite a
promotion from where I started Chainman/Rod Dawg on a Survey
crew, in the distant past before lasers and GPS. I also was a
Draftsman (draughtsman) with pencils, ink and a slide-rule.

Cad-really
i am still a student currently in my second last year of secondary school.
i really like graphics on computer that is i am no good on a drawing board.
BTW Lucanus what program do you use on the computer.
We use Auto-Cad or CATIA

I've worked for the same company for 13 years as a video producer/video editor/writer/animator/cameraman/graphic artist... attached are 2 recent TV commercials shot in high def.

I may be homeless and unemployed in a few months.. I'm going to sell my house to get out of Fresno.... Too much of the same thing for too long.... i wanna hit the road... nothin keeping me here

Anybody overseas wanna sponsor me for a year so I work and travel abroad for a while?

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

\

Attachments

• SDF_30_FINAL_foAir_large.mov
    4.5 MB · Views: 76
  • SDF_02_R9LgVer2.mov
    4.5 MB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back