What kind of pets do you have?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Currently have a cat, hes bigger than the neighbours dogs.

Mixed personality, watched puppies when he was very young. As a result he's pretty hyperactive and fetches things, also has been trained to 'sit'.

I have 1 dog, 1 cat, a fishtank full of freshwater fish, one fish that kills everything in his tank, 1 Waterbuffalo, 2 monkeys...

You guys ever wonder why I seem a bubble-off?? THERE ya go!

Originally posted by Thorlifter
I love animals, but can't have any myself. I get too attached to them and it kills me when they die. So I just enjoy other people's pets.

I use to be like that but my 5-6 rabbits breed like theres no tommorrow

I've got 2 Siberian Huskies who have killed one of our 4 cats so and one just died so that now leaves us with 2 .I'd estimate that the dogs have killed about 30 odd rabbits over the years,really sad and use to really upset me as a kid

heres a pic of the killer

Huskies are awesome!

We have two beagles and two cats. One of the cats is a demon with fur. One of the cats thinks she's a dog. One of the beagles think's he's a human. The other beagle is pretty sure she runs the household. Basically....I'm just a glorified butler.

3 Cats:
Venus, Kimi Raikocat, Shinga
3 Dogs
Sandy(Great Dane)
Ibanez (African Lion Dog/Rhodesian Ridgeback)
Scooby(Foxterrier)

Alot of snakes, family of bushbabies, about 80 klipspringer, 2 fish eagle, and 3 leopard(seen two), monkeys, squirrel family which stays in our roof, mongoose family behind swimming pool

edd

Any chance of a photo Les'bride?

Believe me Thorlifter he's a hand full

Marcel,Garter snakes?any photos

Man it's interesting the animals we class as "Pets"

Users who are viewing this thread