What were some of the crazy things you did when you were younger?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thinking about that Moon tag reminded me of another stupid thing we used to do. When there was a heavy snow, we would go into those very same woods, tie a car hood to a truck and go sledding as he dragged us down the trails. Great fun until one of the guys hit a tree. That and the snow that was throw up into your face wasn't great.

Regarding the moon tag story- my friend does something like that with his buddies...only replace the 4x4 with quadbikes!

My story is a few years ago when I was in high school (not so much as stupid/dangerous, but I was laughing my ass off!)

Occasionally I make these little "bombs" with plastic soda bottles and the powder in the heat packs that you can find in army M.R.E.'s. Pour that powder in the bottle, add a little water, close the bottle tight, wait a few minutes... and BOOM!! Ya got yourself a nice loud noisemaker :lol: !

I did this on my high school campus once (....okay, twice :lol:) during the football team's practice. I waited till they were all (about 20-25 players)huddled around the coach during one of his "speeches" and I snuck one of these "bombs" 50 feet or so away from the group. When that bomb went off, about 90% of them ducked to the ground with their hands over their heads! :twisted:

I put one more "bang" in their practice a week later with the same results :twisted:

Looking back on it, I was VERY DAMN LUCKY that I didn't get caught or knew it was me!

Well as we used to say in the Pine Barrens, Scooter and to paraphrase Chef from Apocalyspe Now, "Don't get out of the truck, never get out of the truck...." :)

For those that know the engine, I got stuck in a PT6 burner can....mostly because of peer-pressure (I'm a small guy!) and...well...ehm.....plain STUPIDITY. Took three other guys about 10 minutes to get me out of that mess!

explode the head of a dead cat found in street. was funny, pieces of brain and bones everywhere.

we put the bomb in his mouth, light, run and saw whats happened. then laught.

stupid kids...

Was sitting in a birthdayparty some year ago,after talking about what we do when where yonger,all where surprised that we whwere alive all of us.. the most stupid?? whell taking 25 kg of dynamite whit an elektric igniter whit 2m wire, drop it in the sea besides a rock when we where on the other side of the rock .then ignite whit an battery.
what a booom:shock: most surprising was when we look up an see what was comming down.. J:: ....we ran whery fast:p
Try to take a curve in 120kmh.. that was stupid to drive even in 80.. one of us have some problem to explain his father why his car look that way..
Hunting birds whit a mauser pistol 4 o`clock in the morning on full auto..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back