Where'd they go

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Flyboy2

Senior Airman
Mar 10, 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't know if this is the right area, but does anybody know what happened to koolkitty and B-17engineer?

Yeah, well then can i ask another question for the mods?

I just noticed that Soren got banned today, what happened, unless its like confidential only for mods to know sort of business.

Yeah, well then can i ask another question for the mods?

I just noticed that Soren got banned today, what happened, unless its like confidential only for mods to know sort of business.

You probably don't get an answer on that, but I suspect he got himself in a fight with Adler, like he seemed to do lately.

Hi everybody. I'm back.

Strange...when I first joined this forum I thought it would be fairly free from the flame and ego wars I found on many other forums...

Alas, such is not the case. It seems even a war that ended 60 plus years ago, and the technology of the time, is still capable of inflaming egos - but then I suppose those egos were already inflated to begin with, heh heh!

As for me, I freely admit that I am not a pilot, or an engineer, or even a professional historian, just an enthusiast. And that a couple of quibbles and some doubts once in a while, on the whole the Mods here are doing a GREAT job.

Hello again to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back