WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay... (1 Viewer)

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
its better that the design of t-shirt must honor all the pilots of germany, ussr, usa, japan, uk and their planes.

Good idea, Crunch about the nose art but like you said I don't think its generic enough.

I did see a T-shirt this weekend that had a very similar print like our sig names only it was in B/W, they were on the back (it was sponsors for a Walk-A-Thon or something) with a single logo on the front. I thought B/W - while not as colorful - would probably keep costs down. Although Cosimo's new sig probably should be hidden behind the pocket! :)

This is what I was thinking. Maybe keep it black&white to cut down on cost. Don't know about the pics but maybe just names. I dunno......

Attachments

• tshirt02.jpg
    tshirt02.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 176
It shouldn't be usernames, just planes, shows, events etc. What happens to the people that join after the shirts are printed and want their name on it too?

IMO if you want your name on it, take it to a screenprinter and get it on there.

Also, for a general member of the public, seeing "pbfoot" "comiso90" and "Thorlfter" make no sense and would do little to draw someone to the site.

PS: they were just random names I picked, not picking on anyone :)

iv heard that bikers uses iron cross and german helmets because that "fashion" started with the "rockers" of the 50´s in england.

also the skinhead movement in its origins have nothing with racism or nazi ideologies, nazi skins appeared later, influenceated by a band called "blood honour", the nazi skins are called "boneheads" by obvious reasons. such a jerks...

i would like to honour the german pilots because as you see in the movies and in the documentarys, they havent the fair recognize for their battles and their victories. its not about political ideology but honour their skills, their tactics their weapons and also their victories.

Well said
The shirts Should represent all aircraft/pilots of all countries.

Also, for a general member of the public, seeing "pbfoot" "comiso90" and "Thorlfter" make no sense and would do little to draw someone to the site.

understood. It was just a thought. :)

hay why isn't my name on there i got to be the biggest pain on the site and my name isn't on the shirt

Yours is on a special Barbie Doll comemorative T-shirt! :twisted:

I like the ideal and i would say planes, and events, or names , im easy and would buy it no matter, you could always have 2 versions and let the guys pic what ever one they wanted and then give the final count too the screen printer for what ever type. my girlfriend does alot of t shirt ordering for her company , i could get some ideals from her. if you would like .

Trying to add too much information on a t-shirt will never work. You cant make every one happy and you'll end up with a mess.

Who gives a rats ass what the nationality of the aircraft is? If you care then you are not a warbird fan, you are a nationalistic twerp.

I chose the corsair, not because Im American but because it looks cool.

choose one good design and make it happen... This color may not print well on a t-shirt but the elements are sound.

Attachments

• ww30 copy.png
    ww30 copy.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 102
Its so basic it almost made me not post the pics lol.... It was just something to get the discussion started... We can definatly do something different, and I like the Poll option....

The pic idea is more expensive and I dont have the talent to make it a reality like some others here... The Minen idea just popped in my melon and I used it...

Maybe use one of the following???
Greatest Fighter Pilot...
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/polls/greatest-fighter-pilot-wwii-finalized-1397.html
Best Piston Engined Fighter...
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/polls/best-piston-engined-fighter-ever-7415.html
Best Dogfighter...
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/polls/greatest-fighter-pilot-wwii-finalized-1397.html

Comments suggestions are needed...
Well first off i'd get a shirt for sure. I like the idea of the best dogfighter (no Werner Voss in there though :( )I was actually just thinking of maybe just putting our websites banner on the back? Or just hold some kind of competition for the best shirt design. im going to go to the drwing board tonight (Too sleepy from Fall Out Boy concert last night) and i'll see if i can make something a reality. Im thinking black or a white shirt and then have like the pictures and words in like the opposite color so its like black and white and it looks simple and clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back