WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt??? Yea or Nay...

WW2Aircraft.Net T-Shirt... Yea or Nay...

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I know I'm chiming in a year late, but wuz wondering if anything ever came of this? I'd love another T-shirt (especially since my caffeine-molecule shirt got a hole and became my new yard-work shirt)!!!!!

If anyone's serious about the idea, what about a Plain shirt with the web address on the front and all regular user's names on the back?
Would be cool to be able to do one with everyones avatars/sigs on it, too, but that would cost a bomb...

Yeah, I'd have to update it since many people have changed their siggy's, including me.

Oh, I'd buy one, maybe two if the cost got down a little.

ah, I'm not too keen on the design on the shirt, I think the shirt should have an aircraft on the front and the logo on the back.

I, personally would like to have mine custom made. the picture in my sig along with the text like on the back, and the Flying Eightballs symbol on the front 8D

Hey,
I'm only nOOb here, but I love WW2 technology Aircraft and nose art if there is anything you need help with just ask.

Chris..:lol:

Don't mind him Jake, he just needs his daily ration of dog biscuits and methylated spirits and he'll be fine... (welcome to the forum too, by the way!)

Back to the shirt thing, it was TL's card with the siggys that gave me my idea - I reckon it'd look really good, if it's not too pricey...

Well I happend to be based in China, and I do have some very good contacts to textile industry.

Don't worry not everything from China is crab. 100% cotton plus print would cost around 5-10$. As a Polo Shirt with zipp cost's would be around 10-15$. That would be the costs for even a single one - plus freight costs

I would go along with 2 Polo Shirts and the present ww2 logo looks fine to me. So please let me know.

Regards
Kruska

One thing that no one has at this point is permission from the site owner, Horse, to even do this. He is a very busy guy who pokes in once in a while. But before we could do this, IF we can, it is best from a legal perspective to get Horse to okay it.

:)

Did a quick pic as an idea.

Attachments

• tshirt01.jpg
    tshirt01.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 136
Would love one with my name on it, love seeing my own name on stuff. He he he...

Great idea and would love to buy some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back