Yokosuka K5Y CGI Project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A belated Happy New Year to you Shin-san, continued respect and love of your 3D projects in which you choose to work upon, long may the kami of 3D guide you and inspire others :)

Looking at the angled rudder bar of the Zero-sen, the angle to me would suggest a reason of giving correct force on the brakes when the rudder is at/near 'full lock' to me; giving greater control to the outside ( so the faster) turning/rolling wheel, particularly when moving around the carrier deck when under the control of the pilot and not the deck handling crew.

Thanks again Gnomey, Aaron, David, Merv, Lewis, GG and Wayne for your kind comments!
Now, the throttle controllers and the horizontal wing trim controllers are added.
Next will be the electric control box and battery.
Thanks!

Plan44.JPG
Plan45.JPG
Plan46.JPG

Your work impresses me all over each time I come back to look at an update.

Scratch-building these 3D planes from blueprints immortalizes the designs and I bet you could generate a perfect 3D schematic so someone could one day build these.

I wish some multi-millionaire would open a firm in Japan like Flugwerk and start building A6m's...

Thanks everyone!
Here are Distribution board, Lighting switchboard, Battery(6V), Chained trim controller and Overall view.
Cockpit is almost completed as gauges are ready. Let me post gauges again next time as I have introduced them in my another thread.
Thanks.

Plan47.JPG
Plan48.JPG
Plan49.JPG
Plan50.JPG
Plan51.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back