1/72 Italeri Heinkel HE-III H-6; 2/Kg 28, Mediterranean Sea 1942-1943 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks B17, the 111 isnt coming as of now. Good ole me decided to get involved with the 'game' of women and its got modeling on a halt. I'm slowly coming back to reality through this dang ride of an emotional roller coaster. Up,down,up,down.. and all the fiddles of that. I'm sure all the older guys got some sort of take on this haha, as i'm sure they have all experienced it!! :)

Yep. Nowadays, if a woman gets too 'close', I think back to that line from Balloo the Bear, in 'The Jungle Book' movie. It was something like "Jeesh! You don't want to get involved with them - theys trouble!"
Never a truer word - and from a bl**dy cartoon character!!!!

Yep. Nowadays, if a woman gets too 'close', I think back to that line from Balloo the Bear, in 'The Jungle Book' movie. It was something like "Jeesh! You don't want to get involved with them - theys trouble!"
Never a truer word - and from a bl**dy cartoon character!!!!

Good ol Balloo, Those are very true workds.

So I opened the box and painted the interior green! haha, big progress here. As for that woman, I told her, Modeling first! :lol::lol: Well, thats the story im sticking to for you guys. 8)

Me too! A woman wouldn't believe that, or accept it anyway....
BTW, the interior shouild be RLM 02, or RLM66 grey if it's a post 1942 built He111.

In fact the RLM02 was the grey-green colour.It can be said pale green. The RLM66 was the very dark grey sometimes can be seen in pics as the paint of the black blue-grey tonality.

Last edited:
K.. ill spray some dark gray for it. I did use interior green and did put the windows in but I use acrylic so removing the paint isnt that hard off the windows.

Will do later.. not a camera near my side and I havent sprayed it yet. Doing homework..!

Some shots.. im back to using my moms lower grade camera as I can keep this in my room for those model moments! I settled on dark sea green as it is feasible for the RLM 66, beggers cant be choosers so I improvised. Little guns in and windows installed.. man was it easy tooth pickin off the paint that got on the windows.

Attachments

• PICT1032.JPG
    PICT1032.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 105
  • PICT1034.JPG
    PICT1034.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 92
  • PICT1037.JPG
    PICT1037.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT1038.JPG
    PICT1038.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 92
  • PICT1040.JPG
    PICT1040.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 81
I slid them through and took some CA and dabbed it to one side of the fuselage.. nice little angle and somewhat of a bond. Im bound to break it off also.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back