1/72 Italeri Heinkel HE-III H-6; 2/Kg 28, Mediterranean Sea 1942-1943 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Luckily my window pieces had the holes in them already, so I just had to slide the gun through. :)

Keith - Ive got a feeling and piece of mind.. also like don't look back!

got the wings on, still pre-putty..

Attachments

• PICT1085.JPG
    PICT1085.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 116
  • PICT1086.JPG
    PICT1086.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 125
  • PICT1087.JPG
    PICT1087.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 123
  • PICT1088.JPG
    PICT1088.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 118
Sweet job, Ive always had a soft spot for the He-111. Looked futurestic compared to the Ju-88 though Ive never researched much of the aircraft.

Dont know if this helps much but ran across this picture in an old german Der Alder magazine on a He 111 being built.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 97
Hello all.. would believe its safe to say im on my modeling hiatus. I hate posting this sort of stuff because for all I know tomorrow I could get the itch and be a mad man posting pictures. I have been rather distracted lately with school and putting time elsewhere, and a empty motivation to do anything with models. Sort of irritates me because I love fresh kits and thinking of the 'journey' involved in each one. Sucks the fuel tank has ran out on me.. gotta be something to get it going again. Well, best of luck to everyone still building! :)

What you need is seasons like up here in Canada, Corey. Nothing like looking outside at wind and sleet and staying inside to do a bit of modeling in a warm, cosy corner. If I lived in Florida, I'd probably be doing lots of outdoor stuff and not sitting in my basement.

Hope you get the itch again soon. Looking forward to seeing the 111 done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back