Jul 6, 2009 #21 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Wow, I coulda swore I said something here! Great work Pete, it's sure a stunner!
Jul 6, 2009 Thread starter #22 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Thanks for all your encouragement guys, much appreciated. Now I can get back to some other important things! Like......
Thanks for all your encouragement guys, much appreciated. Now I can get back to some other important things! Like......
Jul 6, 2009 #23 Heinz Captain 7,686 19 Joined Feb 6, 2007 Location Melbourne, Victoria Mate that looks stunning!
Jul 7, 2009 Thread starter #24 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Thanks Heinz
Jul 7, 2009 #25 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! That is an absolutely beatiful P-40! Nice work!
Jul 7, 2009 Thread starter #26 ozhawk40 Master Sergeant 2,340 34 Joined Feb 8, 2007 Location Live on the Oz West Coast - Perth Thanks Njaco - I'm pleased with it. It's my best result so far, so I'm relieved that it's finished up okay and can't wait for the next group build! Thanks for sticking up your hand to be a mod too by the way. Cheers Peter
Thanks Njaco - I'm pleased with it. It's my best result so far, so I'm relieved that it's finished up okay and can't wait for the next group build! Thanks for sticking up your hand to be a mod too by the way. Cheers Peter
Jul 7, 2009 #27 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Magnificient!!!!!! One of the best I've seen in a long time!