9/11

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thoughts on September 11

osama bin laden was three times cruel in 9/11:
cruel once by hijack 2 planes full of innocent civilians and led them to death.

cruel twice by use this plane as missile against 2 towers with thousands of innocent civilians.

cruel three times by make brain wash in some losers to accept execute this mission, even they knowing it would kill them also.

who´s brought the americans, to afghanistan ? bin laden.

never a catastrophe was so documented in images before. for each shot a shock, the guy jumping from the tower to death, would never desired have "these" 15 minutes of fame. was the desperate that led him to suicide the same that led mohammed ata to suicide ? what their thoughts at the very second before ?

i would desire some peace to the families of 9/11. but since all that started, peace is what usa can´t have for now. so i will desire all the other good things for them now, including security to it never happen again and, when all this war ends, i´ll desire all the peace they could have.

there´s two usa´s. the usa that we (world) loves and the other that we hate.
both lost thousands civilians in 911. but the usa that we love is that one who haven´t fear of cry, is that one who after the disaster, reacted with a great dignity and a peaceful speech, regarding that hate, in any form isn´t tolerate by a free society. the other, could be resumed in a hypocrisy of 4 persons who thought they could be smarter than the rest of world. it is called arrogance.

but what is 4 people compared with 300 milion ? the usa that we love is much bigger.

for the usa that we (world) loves, i say: congratulations by the way you raised after the disaster. was remarkable. not talking about afghanistan´s invasion, for the most powerfull army in the world, its was easier than would be for any other.

talking about carry on fearless and confident.

congratulations and thanks for this great example.

ah, and for those 4 people, i say: be proud to live in the usa that world loves.

Nice words, Jug.

:salute:

Attachments

• wtcsunriseps6.jpg
    wtcsunriseps6.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 2s9zsrq.jpg
    2s9zsrq.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 70
Amen Les, I also remember a very stirring and terrible aerial struggle on 11 September 1944 over the Erzgebirge between the US 100th bg and JG 4.

one must remember that the world was attacked in New York city, not just Americans

"In the world of wars and politics it is always the innocent that pay the ultimate prize of others mistakes and believes."[2]

well said henk ! politicians creates the wars, people fights in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back