A sincere note to all Forum members. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Just wanted to wish everyone of you out there a very Merry Christmas.

Sometimes things get heated around here, and sometimes things get said. I think it is because of how dearly I hold this forum (and the rest of the staff as well...). Having said that, all of you make this place special (Even you parsifal and DonL...:)). Thanks to all of you for making this place what it is. You all are the forum!

On that note, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Frohe Weihnachten und ein guten Rutsch!

Ich habe schone gerutsched danke. Bonne fete de Noel

Adler habe ein gute nacht an der kniper, nicht trinken zu viel

Have a great Christmas everybody

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more Chris!
Things get said (can't really say done, can I? :lol:), that's what happens between friends, in families, as you're all part of my family now I expect a slap now and then, to keep in line, heck been here 8 years next year and you still haven't kicked me out/banned me (reminds me to try harder! :lol:), either I do something wrong or you lot like me.....hmmmm....naaaah.....can't be that!
As been stated, it's the......characters.....hey, trying to be polite here....that makes this forum and I'm happy to see that we're still hip enough pull new poor bast....new members into our midst (evil laughter), which is good...

Anyway, in my best two-fingers-in-your-face, rebellious show-it-in-your-*rse anti Politically Correct, no-chance-I'm-p*ssy-footing-for-you and f*ck you spirit....

I wish you lot a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR....(maybe I should try the underlining next time)..

Chris , as I posted earlier, I don't always agree with you(pl) but I deeply and sincerely appreciate WHAT you do so: Ich wünsche Ihnen allen die sehr lustigsten Weihnachten und ein sehr glückliches und erfolgreiches neues Jahr

Attachments

• PatrioticChristmas.gif
    PatrioticChristmas.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 363
Merry Christmas to all and their families this joyous season :) All the best and with warmest wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back