A sincere note to all Forum members.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My wife luuuuuvs French......... I'm not gonna put her on here.........

That German was plain and symple........
All you leaderhosen wearing wannabees get stuffed.....
then an applogie!

Charles V of france once said "I speak Italian to women, French to my men and German to my horse". He is also alleged to have said that he surses in English.

Apt i would think

Happy Christmas everyone.

I hope that everyone has a safe, memorable and Merry Christmas!

Since we've covered Joyeux Noël, Frohe Weihnachten and several other languages,
I'll add Весела Коледа!

And here soon, that jolly ol' fat bastard is bringing me my usual lumps of coal! :evil4:

Formed_on_Santa[650].jpg

Hey guy's 'n' gal's,

To the best family out there in the World Wide Wait

You all have a fantastic Christmas break, have an even better New Year and here's to 2014 :thumbright:

Attachments

• Cristmas.jpg
    Cristmas.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 129
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

Same from me!
To the thankfully few members I've had run ins with over the year - they are long over and forgotten. If we still disagree, then atleast we can 'agree to disagree' and let it go at that.

Wishing every one of you a great christmas, and all best wishes for a happy and successful 2014.

All the best from me, cleaning up a leak from the header tank! Why do these sort of things always seem to happen on a Sunday, national holiday, or Christmas day!?!

Terry, It's a Law: Things go wrong, at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way, in order to cause the maximum amount of collateral damage.

Same from me!
To the thankfully few members I've had run ins with over the year - they are long over and forgotten. If we still disagree, then atleast we can 'agree to disagree' and let it go at that.

Wishing every one of you a great christmas, and all best wishes for a happy and successful 2014.

What the H3ll do you mean by that!
Just kidding!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back