AN IDIOT (RG LUNATIC) IS ATTACKING THIS FORUM

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really sorry to all you guys that you are having to endure these PMs from this *******.

Its really pathetic really that he resorts to this childish banter.

No big deal Chris, I get dozens of "spams" every day, just one more to the list... :)

Yep - RG_Lunatic - the biggest moron we have ever had on this site, bent on revenge against all us evil mods and admin folks. He claims he's some kind of operative but in essence he's just a jerkoff with a laptop and a Verizon wireless card who doesn't have a life or a brain. Yes freebird, the same guy.

I appreciate the support all the membership is giving us - it seems all of you who got his moronic e mail recognize what an idiot this guy is.

We apperciate all your work Joe, that of the other Mod's. I had a couple of thoughts, I wonder what the other members think?

First, I was thinking it might help to clarify things if the Mod's who close a thread or ban someone include a short post noting the circumstances. This often happens, but not always.

For example "Thread locked for until further notice due to flaming"
Or Member "X" banned for abusive language threatening PM's

Also I noted Hunters earlier post asking about why someone is banned, it is usually obvious, {as they go ballistic in their last post}, but I wonder perhaps if there should be an etiquette thread? If a Mod gives a warning to {or bans} someone, post the offensive language {maybe without the members name} and have the comment "language like this is unacceptable". Then members { new members} can see this, and post accordingly.

I just cant believe that someone would be so bent out of shape over the internet.

Again, it would seem obvious to most of us how to behave how to carry on a dialoge in a public setting, including the internet, but apparently not to all. It should be like carrying on a conversation over your kitchen table. I see that Njaco, Tim, Bill, Thor, Charles, Lucky, Matt others have posted here, we sometimes disagree with each other but all know how to carry on a polite [if spirited} debate.

However I am a little surprised to see even some of the more Senior members "sniping" "flaming", I notice lately that threads on the Ju87, Me109K and several others are closed because people can't seem to hold a civil discussion.

It's OK to post "I think you are wrong" or "I disagree with that because...", but I wonder why people have to resort to "You're an idiot" or "you have no idea what you are talking about"?

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/av...bility-fighter-attack-11124-5.html#post313082

It seems that the Moderators are having to step in with "stop the bickering" too often, can't we just stick to the facts opinions without the snide comments? Otherwise it ruins good threads that then have to be locked up.

What exactly is your point, Lunatic? Is this how you get your jollies? Should we give a crap how you feel or that you feel you have been treated unjustly?

One more thing, if you bought this forum and "took control", you would truly be an Army of one. We have seen how you operate, and you would quickly have people leaving this place in droves.

If I'd bought the forum I'd have axed over half the moderators. I'd have asked those remaining to use there moderator nicks only to moderate and to post under member nicks. My only role beyond that would have been to make sure the moderators do not abuse their positions, I'd have excluded myself from any other official role. That's how a board should be run, just look at the other boards on the web for examples... This is just about the only forum where the moderators so dominate the posts.

And to the first part, yes this is how I amuse myself. I don't care how you feel, I'm just having a little fun and pointing out the facts to this forum's membership about what this place is really about. It's run by and for the moderators, the "community" crap is just that - crap! One has only to look at how you guys dominate the content and have diluted the focus of this board to see it.

As to the rest of it....

The proof is in the pudding. Look at the small number who have posted "there support" for the moderators here. Of over 13500 memberships, only about 300 have posted more than 10 times. Only about 150 have posted more than 50 times. 30 members make 80% of the posts, and the moderators/admins make more than half the posts. Alder by himself makes up about 10% of all posts! But how much real content have these guys provided? ALMOST NONE! When I was a member I contributed more actual primary source material than all the Moderators combine! (not even counting the package I sent to Horse).

As for why I'm "so pissed off", well generally speaking I'm not. This is just amusement. Unlike Adler, I am usually too busy to bother with this forum. But sometimes I have long periods of boredom - I'm in a remote location waiting on something. So I wrote some automata's and let them run, it's good practice as I need to write these things for real work on occasion. So now, as I sit in a cabin in the rockies acclimating myself to the altitude I'm playing with the results.

The only people I'm really pissed off with are Horse[USA] (the boards owner) and Joe (FlyboyJ).

Horse and I had an agreement and he has not honored it. The agreement had several parts, but most significantly:

1) My post "Setting the record strait about the ban (RG_Lunatic)" was not to be deleted or locked. But you have removed it.

2) Only Horse was to have the right to ban my Lunatic account.

At the time of the agreement, Adler was also to be removed from the moderators/admins group, but that didn't happen and I chose not to make an issue of it.

Also, as a thanks for his fairness at the time in the whole matter, I sent him half a gig (compressed) of primary sourced documents related to WWII, mostly concerning aircraft. Far more than all the other contributers to this forum combine!

Flyboy simply played games with his post to justify banning me (my Lunatic nick). His post (click here) did not originally include the "and your banned" crap, and did include the F word with spaces between each letter (i.e. "F U - -") to work around the forum filters. I opened a window to PM him, spent a while thinking about what to say, and finally decided on "What's your problem Flyboy?", and he banned me based upon his post-facto edits. A true man of character.

To Matt.... I've made no threats of violence to anyone. As long as those on this board limit there actions to the web I'll do the same. Furthermore, I've generally refrained from personal attacks as well. Unlike Flyboy, Adler, and numerous other Moderators (and some members as well), I do not hit below the belt.

You are probably mis-understanding an old issue I have with Adler, who repeatedly made comments about how if we were to meet in real life I'd be afraid of him, and then made a comment about how I better hope he's not able to find me, implying that if he could he'd do me harm. Don't you think it's odd that a moderator can threaten actual physical violence against a member and not be banned for it?

Well, nuff for now. Seems I'm to leave early, got to pack and get to NYC in a hurry. So it will probably be a while before I post again...

I'll be back!

Well, I look at the whole thing this way............

This is the way the board is, take it or leave it.

Personally, I like it. Yes, there have even been times where someone said something that erk'ed me the wrong way. Big F'n deal. You know how I solve it? Click on the next post and read about something else.

This is Horse's toy and he can ban or make an admin out of anyone he wants. Last I checked, he is the one paying for it. (By the way, thank you Horse).

Ya know, I bet if you came back on here, minded your manners, you "may" even be welcomed back. Maybe not after all this, though.

The proof is in the pudding. Look at the small number who have posted "there support" for the moderators here. Of over 13500 memberships, only about 300 have posted more than 10 times. Only about 150 have posted more than 50 times. 30 members make 80% of the posts, and the moderators/admins make more than half the posts. Alder by himself makes up about 10% of all posts!
Hmmm, and probably half of the post are your rampbling ones
Well, nuff for now. Seems I'm to leave early, got to pack and get to NYC in a hurry. So it will probably be a while before I post again...

I'll be back!
I don't care, If you don't like the forum then why post, we don't like you, either, so piss off!

Even if you all you say is true (have not been a member long engouh to know what has occured with you and the moderators in the past), why waste your time somewhere you are obviously not wanted? Why not find another Forum to particupate and contribute on. Or better yet, spend your down time in the Rockies starting your own Forum where you can be King and do as you please?

Freebird,

I was orginally banned for calling someone elses argument "horse dun". It was meant to be humorous. The ban (by Adler) had nothing to do with the thread in question, it was just his personal vendetta - before he was a moderator he swore he was going to find a way to have me removed from the board.

At least 40 people have been banned from this board. About half for good reason (trying to sell stuff, posting copyrighted material, foul language), but about half were for not giving into the moderators positions on various issues. They are especially sensitive to any arguments presenting America's justifications for actions not favorable to European nations, or especially the idea that Europe owes any kind of debt to America for WWII or the post-WWII reconstruction.

That's the facts on this board. Didn't used to be this way for the first year I was a member... then it got stolen and ruined.

Even if you all you say is true (have not been a member long engouh to know what has occured with you and the moderators in the past), why waste your time somewhere you are obviously not wanted? Why not find another Forum to particupate and contribute on. Or better yet, spend your down time in the Rockies starting your own Forum where you can be King and do as you please?

I made thousands of posts on this board, and posted huge amounts of primary source material and creating diagrams and analysis of those documents. Because of a personal difference with Adler I was banned. I spoke with Horse and he agreed it was personally motivated and reinstated me. Then it happened again and so I'm kinda pissed.

So why not have a little fun with these jerks?

Running a board requires consistent monitoring. As the owner you are responsible not to let it be used for illegal activities. Also, I'd have to watch the moderators and make sure they operated fairly and did not dominate the board. I don't have time for that.

The thing is I really do like what this board was created to be and what it should be. Perhaps the Moderators/Admins will get a clue and change how they do things. I doubt it but there is always a chance. What possible reason could there be to have over a dozen moderators/admins on a board with less than 50 active posters?

Well, I'm an hour late getting rolling. Got a long drive ahead of me... This is my last post! Really!

Freebird,

I was orginally banned for calling someone elses argument "horse dun". It was meant to be humorous. The ban (by Adler) had nothing to do with the thread in question, it was just his personal vendetta - before he was a moderator he swore he was going to find a way to have me removed from the board.

Ridiculous. You were banned for far more than that, and you know it. Your ban was a UNANIMOUS decision by all of the admins and mods of the time. It wasn't a personal vendetta by Adler. We had been more than patient with you and you got worse and worse after several warnings.
At least 40 people have been banned from this board. About half for good reason (trying to sell stuff, posting copyrighted material, foul language), but about half were for not giving into the moderators positions on various issues. They are especially sensitive to any arguments presenting America's justifications for actions not favorable to European nations, or especially the idea that Europe owes any kind of debt to America for WWII or the post-WWII reconstruction.

That's the facts on this board. Didn't used to be this way for the first year I was a member... then it got stolen and ruined.

Those are the facts as YOU see them through your world. There have been way more than 40 banned here, most for spam and advertising. The ones who have been banned have been justified in more ways than you seem to understand. It has way more to do with etiquette and the way that they treat their fellow members, period.

Again, you need to find another sandbox to play in. If this place is "ruined" as you say, then feel free to go start up your own board. You've more than worn out your welcome.

Chainman, Blackdawn, Monk, Lunatic or whatever you want to hide behind.....

DON'T EVER PM ME AGAIN!!

I hate people like you. So much knowledge but God forbid you should lower yourself and teach someone else. I read your posts and they're filled with self-righteous indignation should someone question what you know. And you reply with putdowns and insults when they do. You're a loser.

I made thousands of posts on this board, and posted huge amounts of primary source material and creating diagrams and analysis of those documents.
My only role beyond that would have been to make sure the moderators do not abuse their positions, I'd have excluded myself from any other official role.
I'm just having a little fun and pointing out the facts to this forum's membership about what this place is really about.
Also, as a thanks for his fairness at the time in the whole matter, I sent him half a gig (compressed) of primary sourced documents related to WWII, mostly concerning aircraft.
When I return from the ME this time (my last trip BTW), I'll deal with this issue in earnest.
It's taken me over six months of rehab to get cleared to return to the field. This was the second time I've been seriously wounded in the last couple of years. Last time I'd had my foot ripped open by a roadside bomb (the driver was killed, the seat ripped off the frame and sliced through my boot).
That's how a board should be run, just look at the other boards on the web for examples...
When I was a member I contributed more actual primary source material than all the Moderators combine!
Those posts just show how you yearn for acceptance and want to be given an Oscar for your superior intellect. I wipe my a** with better quotes that that.

There have been way more than 40 banned here, most for spam and advertising. The ones who have been banned have been justified in more ways than you seem to understand. It has way more to do with etiquette and the way that they treat their fellow members, period.

They've been banned because of tantrums and having no social skills whatsoever. They spouted insults to everybody who DARED object to their superior knowledge. Thats not teaching or learning. Thats selfish ignorance.

And what world do you live in? Do you pay taxes gleefully? Do you buckle up because you feel like it? This whole world is managed by other people other than yourself who set rules and guidelines and punishment if the rules are not followed. What makes you so friggin special? A website that mirrors society pisses you off?

Of over 13500 memberships, only about 300 have posted more than 10 times. Only about 150 have posted more than 50 times. 30 members make 80% of the posts, and the moderators/admins make more than half the posts. Alder by himself makes up about 10% of all posts!
Flyboy simply played games with his post to justify banning me (my Lunatic nick). His post (click here) did not originally include the "and your banned" crap

You did all this work and its just amusing? You need serious help. You show all the signs that are and were exhibited in the personality of the Unabomber. You have a complex that is out of control.

Like I said, don't ever PM me again with your BS. The Mods and Admins KNOW what they are doing, its not up for a vote and if you don't like it, take your millions, your wounded, purple-heart bandaged a** and make your own website.

.... I've made no threats of violence to anyone.

No threat needs to be made. You are a threat unto yourself....to the website, to the country and to humankind at large.

Lunatic said:

You really do live a lame life if this what you consider fun. You might try getting out some.

Again if you let what goes on in the internet rule your life you are pretty pathetic.

Lunatic said:
This is my last post! Really!

I think we all sure as hell hope so...

I made thousands of posts on this board, and posted huge amounts of primary source material and creating diagrams and analysis of those documents. Because of a personal difference with Adler I was banned. I spoke with Horse and he agreed it was personally motivated and reinstated me. Then it happened again and so I'm kinda pissed.

Running a board requires consistent monitoring. As the owner you are responsible not to let it be used for illegal activities. Also, I'd have to watch the moderators and make sure they operated fairly and did not dominate the board. I don't have time for that.

The thing is I really do like what this board was created to be and what it should be. Perhaps the Moderators/Admins will get a clue and change how they do things. I doubt it but there is always a chance. What possible reason could there be to have over a dozen moderators/admins on a board with less than 50 active posters?

Well, I'm an hour late getting rolling. Got a long drive ahead of me... This is my last post! Really!

I know you've gotten banned, but I want to get this off my chest. If you don't like how this forum is run, get out and make your own. I have not been around this forum as long as most of the other members, but I enjoy being able to discuss current events and WW2 related paraphenalia with other avaition enthusiats. I feel the admins and moderators are doing a fine job. I will say this once again, if you don't like it here, THEN LEAVE!

I'm glad our membership sees what an idiot this guys is - here's his PM to me...

Flyboy,

I'm not an "operative". That would be an official position. I'd be consider a "consultant" of sorts. I'm not generally on the field of combat, but just being in that part of the ME is perilous.

Your such a patriotic stud - why aren't you in the ME? From your talk it seems you'd want to be there and man you could sure use the dough! LOL

Lunatic - you're an idiot - It wouldn't surprise me if you're flipping burgers somewhere on the east coast. In any event instead of buying this board, why don't you buy a gay internet dating service - more your style...

"ChainMan?" Next time why don't you use the name "Circlejerk." It fits you better!

Promise?:rolleyes:

I am also new to this forum. I think it works perfectly and that is run by competent and responsible people and I haven't suffered any torment from them. I agree with everyone else, if you don't like it , leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back